Silicon

24 April, Rush Valley 

Do you believe in destiny...or do you think everything is a coincidence? Maybe everyone we meet, everything we go through has a purpose. 

Maybe coincidences changed me and lead me here... actually I'm really grateful for all the coincidences in my life...they're the best part.

The sun was high and the train was tired like us. Back from Xerxes, me and Al need to clear our minds and relax...or things cloud turn out harder than planned. Me and Al were heading to Xing in order to learn more about Alkahestry:

- I can't believe we're going to Xing! I can't wait to see and learn from Alkahestry's masters!

- Yeah! Besides, we can use it as a tool to kick that beard bastard right on his butt!

- Jeez Ed! You can't be so reckless! You're gonna break your automail at that rate!

- WHAT!? NO WAY I just punch 10 guys last week! It's as shinny as new!

By the time I showed some of my super cool ninja moves to Al, We eared a horrible noise and we got really scared

By the time I showed some of my super cool ninja moves to Al, We eared a horrible noise and we got really scared. When we opened our eyes, the train had crashed and my arm was half hanging, broke by the middle:

- CRAP! YOU'VE GOT BE KIDDING ME!!

- AAHHAAHA You have some nice brand new automail there brother!

- SHUT UP AL! I bet this's Winry's fault... that freak forgot some piece of this junk!- Al couldn't stop laughing at my pissed face. Suddenly he stopped and made a naughty look.

- But you know Ed... We can fix your automail in a place near by...

- What do you me- wait... Alphonse no... please...NO ALPHONSE NOOOOO!

It was too late. When I realized we were already in Rush Valley with millions of automail engineers getting on my nerves. Al was there mercilessly watching me suffer maybe without my pants by the time:

- OK! ENOUGH YOU FREAKS! EDWARD ELRIC COMBO SMASH!

I sent some of them flying and I still don't regret anything at all. We had to hurry up to Garfield's workshop to fix my arm. Garfield was really happy to see us and he readily agreed fixing my automail. 

* Man...I'm so glad Winry's not here! I get to live another day...god this one was close...!*

- So Ed

- So Ed...How Winry's been doing? She has a lot of clients who love her work waiting for her to return!

- Yeah...about that...She's staying in Resembool for now cuz It's safer there, but she really misses this place I'm sure of it- the amount of people who were on the store asking for Winry's craftsmanship was amazingly huge. We were surprised.

- I understand...just tell her to come back when she wants to...She's very welcome! Woah now I remember! Do you remember Paninya?

- Pa- Paninya!?- Al has already ready to hold me- HOW COULD I FORGET! That thief stole my watch! What about her? 

- Right...She gave me this and she said " Please give it to Winry, she'll be very happy"

I opened the little paper with curiosity and me and Al looked at it. It was a drawing made with crayon from a kid. Under a smiling sun, there was a blond girl with a wrench hugging a very happy small ginger girl. Al pointed that something:

- Look Ed! It has something written on it! Maybe it says who wrote it?- I started reading:

" Hi miss Winry!! Maybe you don't remember me but I'm Anna and my parents are always telling me how you saved me when I was born! Thank you so much! Hope we can play together soon!" 

- Wait...a girl she saved when she was born...It can't be!

- Yeah...That's right Al! The baby Winry delivered when we first came here made her this drawing! Amazing! She's...She's going to be so happy...

- It's so beautiful! I really wanted to see Anna! I think I'm gonna cry...

- JEEZ WHAT A CRYBABY  AL! We don't have time! The train must be repaired by now. Besides, you can't cry at all...

We left that strangely cozy valley by the afternoon while we said goodbye to Garfield, thanking him for helping us in this time of need. As we walked out to the trains' station I looked once again to that lividly place.

 *Forgive me Winry but...this time I'm happy my arm broke...It lead me to my memory...People sure are amazing*

Edward Elric, Crayon Coincidences 

Note: Silicon is an inert, waterproofing and lubricant compound. This element is very resistant to decomposition, besides being a very good electrical insulator. With various applications and forms of use, Silicon is also used in medicine as basic material for prostheses.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I really loved the Rush Valley episode! As one of my favorites I really had to do one chapter referring to it! All and Ed are going to Xing...so keep an eye on the next part! Don't forget to hit the star button or leave a comment! By by! See you guys soon!