Chapter 1 (part 2)

Elsa's p.o.v.

Ugh. First day of junior year at Winterfield high. This year should be good. Not. It's always the same. Get up, check my heart, get ready, eat, leave, bullied for 7 hours straight, go home, take out my anger by hacking a dummy to pieces, eat, go to bed. It's always been the same. Well, I better check my heart. This next info is for your ears only. If you know what the inside of a heart looks like, then you know there are heart strings in it. One of mine broke when I was born and I should be dead. Instead, every day, I have to check it and put bandages around it to protect it. Then I brush my teeth, get ready, and slip on dark blue or black clothes. As usual, my uncle Marsh barges in. 1..2...3...

"Hey Elsa, did you check your heart yet?"

"Marsh. How many times have I told you to KNOCK?" I yelled with a Russian accent, which i know he hates.

"Uh, sorry."

"Anyways, what do you want?" I ask irritated.

"I just came to tell you breakfast is ready."

"And you couldn't have said it through the door?!?"

"I'll take my leave then."

Finally! He's gone. I laid on my bed for like 15 minutes examining the sword I keep strapped to my back. Yes, I keep a sword strapped to me. Also, two daggers at my hips. I traced a finger across the sharp end, and surprisingly, no blood. I'll tell you about that some other time. Anyways, I got up, went downstairs and grabbed an orange.

"Bye, Marsh, bye Lydia."

"Bye Elsa!" I heard cute, 5 year old Lydia say.

"Bye, Princess." Marsh said.

"I TOLD you not to call me THAT!" I screamed as I marched out the door with my backpack. Ugh. Another day in a hellhole. Where's Satan when you need him?

Jack's p.o.v.

Today is the day. First day of junior year. I was finally got get the guts to break up with tooth. Yeah, I know I've been dating her for two years, and I never wanted to, she made me because we said we'd be great together. I gave her a sarcastic answer and she took it seriously. Now I'm stuck in this relationship. On top of that I've been bullying my crush for the past 8 years. Elsa. She is drop dead gorgeous.

I'm the only guy, besides bunny, who will go up to her. Everyone else is afraid of her. The last guy who tried to flirt with her is still in a coma. It's been a year since that happened. Also, she is usually seen with actually daggers at her hips, which she spins on her desk when bored. Today, she came in with daggers at her waist, but I noticed something else. It looks like she has a sword strapped to her back. I'm surprised teachers don't say anything about her having weapons. Then again, they also look afraid of her so...

Let's hope she doesn't use that sword here in a minute. Back in a few.

Elsa's p.o.v.

I walked through the doors of the school and everyone got quiet. They either stared at me or my sword as I stalked past them to my locker. As soon as I got there, here comes frost idiot, Russian Saar, mute man, kangaroo, and Tina the diva.

"What do you want this time?" I asked as I got slammed into my locker by frost idiot.

"That sword on your back." He spat as he reached for it.

"I wouldn't touch that if I were you." I warned.

"Why? It's not going to do anyth-" he got cut off by slamming into the opposite wall after touching the handle.

"JACK!!" Tina cried out. "What did you do to him?"

"I didn't do anything. If you want to know what happened," I dropped my sword at her feet. "Pick it up."

"Fine." She picked it up. "It's not doing any-" she got cut off as well by slamming into the far wall by an invisible magical force from my enchanted blade. "thing." I heard her wheeze out. I turned back around, grabbed my stuff, and closed my locker.

"Anyone else wanna try?" I asked the other three, swing my blade around pointing at the three of them. They backed into the wall, including bunny who thinks he's tough stuff, and shook their heads. "Bye." I said with a sarcastic face and sweet smile and sauntered off to my first class, putting my sword back.

Jack's p.o.v.

"Why? It's not going to do anyth-" I got cut off after grabbing the handle. I felt the air whoosh out of my lungs as my back came in contact with the wall. I struggled to get off, but all I could do was turn my head, watch and listen. I heard tooth scream my name, concerned. I wish Elsa was concerned about me. Wait, what? She probably doesn't give a damn about me. (A/N sorry about the language :) ) I heard tooth and Elsa exchange a few words and next thing I know,tooth slammed into the far wall. I saw Elsa pick up her sword and point it at North, Sandy, and Bunny. She asked them a question and they shook their heads and back up. Even Bunny. I was shocked at that. After Elsa left, North walked over to me and Bunny and Sandy went to Tooth. All I know is North pulled me off in one pull, while the others were struggling with tooth. I picked my stuff off of the ground and walked to my first class, which unfortunately has Elsa in it. As do all of my other classes.

"Ugh. JACK! Where do you think your going?" I heard Tooth ask me angrily. I just grumbled and told her I was going to class. I heard her scream to come back and help her. I turned around and told her that I already had dealt with detention enough and that I don't need anymore. As I walked off, I heard her yelling at me and the others.

*time skip to end of the day*

After my last class, I decided to confront Elsa about what happened earlier. Good thing she was currently at her locker and tooth and the others were heading this way. Perfect. After she closed her locker, I pushed her up against it.

"So tell me, Elsa, what was with the sword earlier? Cause surely you couldn't do that."

The next thing that happened scared me to death. I saw her, have to admit, beautiful blue eyes turn gold and she threw off of her and pinned my to the ground, sword raised above her head and dagger pointed down, flat against my chest. She leaned down and growled in my ear which will haunt me forever.

"I'm not the type of girl you wanna mess with. I know all of your secrets and I am not afraid to use them against you."

And with that, she got up, sheathed her weapons, and walked away without another word.

Hi :) I will do my best to update. I will try to do it every study hall I have after finishing any home work first period to fourth period. Yes I am in high school. I can't use my iPad at home unless it's for school so... bye! :)