21 - Coupons for Spicy Food

Beginne am Anfang

Finally, after a few minutes of silence, he snapped. "The fuck do you want princess?"

She looked at him innocently, "nothing, just walking."

"Get lost," he growled impatiently.

"Hey, you don't own the pavement, I can walk wherever I want!" she retorted, staying by his side.

He groaned, "the fuck is your deal? Our training together is done, and we're not fucking friends, so-"

"We're friends," (Y/N) interrupted with a grin.

"HUUUHH?!?" Bakugou yelled, startling a few by passers, "LISTEN UP YOU FUCKING-"

"Look, short fuse, you can pretend all you like, but we're friends. I don't need to hear you say it to know it's true."

"You're fucking delusional," he scoffed, sounding annoyed, "and anyways, what the fuck are you even doing here? I saw you leave the fucking class first, thought I'd finally gotten rid of you."

She decided not to comment on the obvious abrupt topic change.

"I was off clearing my head for a bit," she replied.

He finally looked at her, a curious look in his eyes, "so what the hell was that about?"

She looked at him in confusion, hoping he didn't mean what she thought he meant. "what do you mean?"

He sneered, "don't fucking play dumb, princess, what the fuck happened to you on the test today?"

She froze. "Oh... just upset I didn't really get to do much is all."

He laughed mockingly, "yeah, I'm not fucking buying it."

"It's true! And look, the real reason why I'm here," she hurriedly pulled out something from her bag, trying to take Bakugou's attention away from the topic at hand, "ta-daaaa! Coupons to that spicy food place you love so much!"

Bakugou eyed her hand suspiciously, "and why the fuck do you have those?"

"Well, last time you took me I liked it so much that I started going without you! Only a couple of times actually, but for some reason one of the guys there gave me free coupons! I didn't know how to ask you and they'll expire soon, though, so how about we go today?"

"Fuck no."

"KATSU! They sell your favourites there! And IT'S FREE FOOD! You can't turn me down like this man!" she tugged on his arm, only to have him shake it out of her grip harshly.

"I have better things to do that hang around your lame ass-"

"I cannot believe you're turning down free food just because I'll be there!" she puffed out her cheeks in frustration. "Why is your heart so explosively petty, short fuse!"

He didn't reply, staring her down with a pissed off expression.

"You know what, Kastu-chan, we're going," she said firmly, mentally saying a quick prayer for her life before she once again reached out and tugged him closer.

To her surprise however, he didn't immediately shrug her off again. Instead, he got this weird, pensive look in his face before he slowly nodded.

"Well, it's free fucking food, so go wild, I guess."

"I always knew you were a slut for free food, Katsu-chan," she said teasingly before he yelled at her.

"FUCKING MAGGOT, DO YOU WANT ME TO COME OR NOT."

She laughed, "yes yes, okay I couldn't resist."

They walked the rest of the way in relative silence, (Y/N) being relieved at the fact that Bakugou didn't seem so tense anymore.