(8) Demonic Seduction

Demonic Seduction

Chapter 8

He looked at me with his hypnotizing eyes for a few seconds before he continued talking.  

"I need you to help me with something" He said still staring at me.  

"Ok" I agreed feeling a bit light headed. I knew this man in the mirror wasn't human, it was the creature from before. It was the thing that killed Ivy but I couldn't get myself to say no to him.  

"I'm stuck inside these walls, inside this mirror. I'm stuck in the spirit world and I need you to help me get out" He said and although I knew he was somehow hypnotizing me I could tell that he was being honest.  

"What do you need me to do?" I asked knowing I didn't really have a choice.  

"I need human sacrifices" He replied in the same tone as before.  

"You want me to kill people for you!?" I half questioned half yelled feeling panic rise up in me again.  

"Yes, but you can't just kill them, you have to sacrifice them to me" He answered matter of factly.

I felt my body going numb with shock and I slumped down falling to the ground but still staring up at him.  

"I... I can't d... do that" I stuttered.  

"Why not? It's not like you really care about anybody but yourself" He said smiling at me and I knew he was telling the truth. I don't care about anybody but myself, everybody that I know have let me down but I still can't imagine killing another human being.  

"I can't do it! I won't" I yelled feeling his power over me fading.

He stood there staring at me for a few moments and then he disappeared completely. I sat there shaking and trying to breathe for about twenty minutes before I regained my composure and got up. I headed downstairs hoping that everybody would still be asleep but wasn't that lucky. Leah was in the kitchen busy making a smoothie or something and turned around when she heard me. I was just going to grab a breakfast bar but changed my mind when I saw her. I turned around and started making my way out of the kitchen when I heard her snobby voice.

"Where are you going goth girl?" She asked sarcastically. Now don't get me wrong when I say I really don't care if she called me goth girl because I knew she was just trying to get under my skin but what did bother me is the way she said it. It was the tone in her voice that told me that she thought she was better than me.  

"I'm going out" I said trying to control my temper.  

"To sacrifice a cat or something?" She continued in her snobby voice and that is when I lost it.  

"You know what, I think I just changed my mind" I said walking towards her and staring her down. I could see that the tone of my voice and the way I was looking at her scared her. Good. If she was clever she would run but I guess she's not as clever as she thinks she is.  

"What do you mean?" Leah questioned taking a step back and finding herself pressed up against the fridge.  

"I'm not going out and I'm not going to sacrifice a cat" I said taking a big chopping knife out of a holder that was on the cupboard.  

"W...what are y... you going to do?" She stuttered reminding me of myself a few minutes ago. The man in my mirror was right. I don't care about anybody.  

"I'm going to sacrifice you" I whispered jumping on her and causing her to fall to the ground. She let out a scream but I pressed my hand over her mouth and held the knife to her neck as I sat on top of her.

"I'm going to move my hand from your mouth now and you better keep quiet" I said pressing the knife harder against her throat. I moved my hand and she kept quiet like I instructed. She looked terrified which for some strange reason made me feel better.  

"What do you want?" She asked in a shaky voice.  

"I want to play a little game but we have to go to my room to play so I want you to walk slowly and keep quiet" I say moving off of her and letting her stand up. I press the knife to her back and she has no choice but to as she is told.

We reached my room and I made her lock the door pressing the knife harder on her skin every time it looked like she wanted to object.  

"I could really use some help here" I told the thing pushing Leah to my cupboard and opening the door but he wasn't there. Oh well I guess I'll just have to do this on my own I thought to myself and instructed Leah to grab a bunch of scarves from one of my drawers. She took them out and I pushed her over to my bed where I told her to lay down. I couldn't believe she wasn't trying to kick me or something, she must still be in shock I figured. I told her to tie her legs to the bottom of my bed and one of her hands before I dropped the knife and tied her remaining hand to my bed post.

I looked at her lying there helpless but couldn't get myself to feel sorry for her. I hated her and I have made up my mind. There was no going back now. I found an old shirt, tore it into pieces and pushed a piece into her mouth before taping it close.

"I need to know who you are" I told the thing again and this time something happened. The screeching noise filled the room again and a name was carved out on the wall.

Dante.

"Thanks" I said wondering where it was but didn't spend too much time looking for it. I had a job to do after all. I had no idea how a sacrifice worked so I just did what I figured would work. I lit a few candles, put on some music to blur out the noise and sat down on top of her.

"I'm sorry" I said to Leah as she stared at me with tear filled pleading eyes. I still didn't feel anything so I continued.  

"I sacrifice you so that Dante can live" I whisper yelled as I lifted the knife high above my head and brought it down as fast as I could.