1.1.1: The Adopted Granddaughter - EDITED

Start from the beginning

"Wow!" Xiao Yunhua exclaimed in shock. "But how will I meet a king or an emperor or even a god in today's world?"

"You'll travel to different worlds and settings. Sometimes historical, sometimes fantasy, or sometimes even horror. Maybe even a futuristic setting, or at least considered futuristic by your time's technology. And a king doesn't have to be a literal king. It can be a business tycoon for example that has the authority and respect of a king." Xiao Yunhua nodded hearing Xiao Taotao's explanation.

"What happens if I fail to make them fall in love with me?"

Xiao Taotao sighed as she squeaked fearfully, "Nothing good! Your soul will extinguish for good and you'll never reincarnate! It's a survival game set by the Creator."

"Who is the Creator?"

Xiao Taotao shook her head. "Restricted information. Sorry, can't tell you." Seeing Xiao Yunhua giving up her curiosity, Xiao Taotao slowly added, "Your missions may require you to sleep with your target..."

At the reminder of sex, Xiao Yunhua paled when she remembered her virginity being taken away so savagely in her previous life. She didn't want to do anything that would remind her of that horrible experience, but if she denied, then her soul would extinguish. She had already been given this chance to relive herself to feel and be beautiful, so sacrificing a few things shouldn't be that hard.

In fact, she would probably not have to do that for a long time. She would cross that road when she got there. For now, she wanted to begin to accumulate Pretty Points already.

"No worries, you can start after I'm finished instructing you." Xiao Taotao's voice interrupted her thoughts. "Sometimes, someone may fall in love with you that's not your mission. You shouldn't worry about that because it'll just get you more Pretty Points."

Seeing Xiao Yunhua nod again, Xiao Taotao asked, "Do you have any other questions?"

Xiao Yunhua shook her head. "Are you sure? Because once you start, I can't help you much. You will only be able to summon me for questions or to use up your Pretty Points. Everything else is determined by your skills."

Xiao Yunhua pursed her lips nervously but nodded again. Xiao Taotao sighed as she snapped her small fingers and Xiao Yunhua found herself surrounded by a bunch of girls that looked to be in elementary school. They all held sneers as they regarded Xiao Yunhua with animosity.

<<Good luck!>> Xiao Taotao's voice rung in Xiao Yunhua's head. <<For your first mission, you must make Zhou Feng fall in love with you!>>

Xiao Yunhua sighed as information regarding her body filled her head. She was also called Xiao Yunhua, but in this world, she was raised as an orphan. One day, she was walking in a park near the orphanage when she saw an old man struggling in the lake. Despite only being eight years old, she tried to help the old man get out and prevent him from drowning. She succeeded, and the old man felt so grateful that he decided to adopt her from the orphanage.

The young Xiao Yunhua later found out that he was the Zhou Elder, the grandfather and old man that had the entire fortune of Zhou in his hands. The Zhou family was an influential family that was considered part of the top ten best families in what was a parallel world to China. So despite constant disagreement, Xiao Yunhua became the adoptive granddaughter of the Zhou Elder. 

Even though she had the Zhou Elder's support, she was still constantly harassed and hated on by the rest of the family because they called her a gold digger, despite being so young. Even though a few months have gone by, she was still despised by the rest of the Zhou family, especially her adoptive cousins. Everyone except for a few adoptive cousins that didn't really bother with her like Zhou Feng and his three brothers, Zhou Ming, Zhou Lu, and Zhou Lang.