Chapter 36

Queens was unusually quite on a Friday night. Usually there was some sort of robbery or something like that but there was nothing. So what did peter decide to do? Text Mr Stark and ask him if May and him could spend the night. What did tony do? Say yes. Duh

Spider-ling
Hey Mr Stark, I was wondering if me and May could spend the night at the tower?
Sent 5:30PM
Read 5:30PM

Iron man
Sure kid, I'll get Happy to pick you two up. He'll be there in 20. Also how many times do I have to tell you. It's Tony!
Sent 5:31PM
Read 5:31 PM

Spider-ling
Thanks Mr Stark!
Sent 5:32PM
Read 5:33PM

So it was all set. I wonder what could happen on a Friday night at the tower......

"May come on" peter shouted from the living room. Happy had just texted him saying he was 5 minutes away. "Peter relax I'm here" peter let out a sigh of relief as May walked out with her bag. "So, what do you and Mr Stark do when you stay at his?" May asked walking out the door. "Well, if the avengers are there we either have a movie night or we eat pizza and watch movies, and if it's just me, Mr Stark and Miss Potts then me and Mr Stark will go down into the lab and work on a car or something then Miss Potts will tell us off for being in the lab for too long so we usually make some food and watch Star Wars" May smiled. Her nephew had a good relationship to the genius. "Oh happys here"

After the awkward car ride with Happy May and peter they finally got to the tower. "Hello peter how are you today?" May jumped at the voice turning around to see where it was coming from. Peter laughed "Hey FRIDAY. I'm good. Oh FRIDAY this is my aunt May. May this is FRIDAY Mr Starks AI" May smiled "Hello FRIDAY" "Hello miss Parker" The two then walked up to one of the elevators as peter started rambling about what the avengers were like "hey FRIDAY take us up to the penthouse " peter said sitting down on the sofa. Yes tony stark has a sofa in the elevator. Are you really that surprised?

Once the elevator started moving May started to get more nervous. I mean sure she's met Tony on occasions but not the full team. She's only met them when they were fighting or something. How her nephew managed to catch the hearts of these hero's will always be a mystery to her. As they walked in all eyes were on the duo. "Hey peter" the female assassin said as she engulfed peter in a hug "Hey Nat. Oh by the way team this is my aunt May, May this is the team" Wanda was the first to say hi "hi May, I'm Wanda" once all the introductions were done they settled down on the couch. "Oh peter, Starks in his lab" peter nodded before kissing mays cheek and running down to the lab. "Does this happen a lot?" May asked Nat "Yeah. Stark practically steals the kid off of us" May smiled fondly at the comment.

Well safe to say the team and May got on very well.

Thanks for 13K views. Also please leave some requests LY SPIDERLINGS 🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸