Adoption

Okay so I've decided that the next couple of chapters will have peter and Taylor in it as twins. I kind of like the idea. If you don't tell me to stop in the comments and i will. Also thank you for almost 200 views -T. Also I'm sorry for the ending scene of the video

"Good morning miss Parker. It is currently 5:30 in the morning and happy is taking you to your aunts in 4 hours" Taylor smiled at FRIDAYS morning comment as she made her way into the kitchen "morning Fri. What do we have in the fridge today?" "Left over pizza however Clint has made me tell him whenever someone takes it, we also have waffles, pancakes and fruit" she got some waffles and fruit out and sat down eating them and drinking coffee until tony walked in. "Morning Taylor. Peter still asleep?" It had become a little tradition that tony and Taylor would have pre breakfast-breakfast before the others woke up "as always. So happy is taking me to mays at about 9" she said putting her dishes in the sink "Okay. Taylor can I ask you something. You have to promise not to tell peter though" Taylor smirked at the philanthropists comment "stark you intrigue me. Please do go on" the billionaire rolled his eyes "so. Umm I'm thinking of adopting you and peter. Of course May would still be your aunt I would just be your legal guardian" Taylor was beaming. She wouldn't let Tony know however. "Ye sure. You and peter already act like father and son so it wouldn't be too much of a difference" they both smiled at each other before Taylor said "you know I really enjoy living here with you." Tony's cold heart melted "me too Taylor. Me too"

Peters POV
"Mister Parker I believe Taylor would like to say goodbye before she leaves for a couple of days" i shout out of bed and ran down to the garage "TAYLOR" I shouted before running and hugging her "Jeeze pete. I'm going for 3 days" she laughed as I pulled away "tell May that I love her loads and I'm sorry I couldn't come" I said looking down. I loved aunt May but I knew that if I went there she would convince me to come back and I couldn't. "Pete she knows Okay. She's not mad. She still loves you" Taylor said lifting my head up "I know" "Okay." She looked up "Stark your in charge of my brother. Hurt him in anyway and I'll go Natasha romanoff on your ass" Jesus she is spending too much time with Nat "Okay cya pete" she said as she got in the car and happy sped of "so kid. What do you want to do" I turned my head to tony standing there "I don't know. Movies?" "Ye sure which one" I have an idea "follow me stark" I could practically hear him roll his eyes "your too much like Taylor" I smiled "she is my sister"

We got up to the common room I was expecting to see the team but I realised they were on a mission. Tony being tony stark made an excuse that he had a meeting. He didn't. "So again. What are we watching" I smirked "FRIDAY play hairspray the movie" tony looked at me with a Parker-are-you-serious- look to which I burst out laughing.

I was quite until the song 'good morning boltimore' and I stood up and started belting out the song.

3rd persons POV
Peter was now fast asleep on the playboys shoulder. Tony took this as an opportunity to tell peter he was planning of adopting him. However what the genius didn't realise was that peter had woken up when tony started talking. "You know kid I really have enjoyed you and your sister living here. You've brought so much goodness into my life. I really love you pete. I think of you as my son. I was actually planning on adopting you. Taylor's already given me the go ahead. She really cares about you. She does scare me though. She hangs out with Nat too much. I really do want to be your father God if only you were awake" "I'd love to be adopted by you tony" tony freezed as peter sat up "how long have you been awake?" He asked as his face turned red "since you started talking. I actually agree with you on the Taylor thing. Also I would love to be adopted by you. Your the closest thing I have to a dad." Peter smiled and snuggled into tony. Tony immediately relaxed and kissed the tip of his head "I love you kid" "I love you too dad" that really made Tony's heart melt.

4 days later
"Good morning peter. Your sister has just arrived and is in the kitchen" peter smiled and ran out the room and almost knocked over his sister hugging her "jeeze pete. Did Tony corrupt you that much" she said taking a sip of her coffee "hey!" Tony shouted from the other room "so. Tony told me he's thinking about adopting us" peter told her "I know. Do you want it to happen" she of course already knew the answer "yes. Yes I do" she smiled "TONES. Do you hear that" she called out "yep" peters face went red.

3 weeks later
"Peter come on" Taylor moaned as she grabbed peters hand "we have to be at the court In like 20 minutes." Peter smiled and got out of bed. He grabbed his shirt and trousers and combed his hair in attempt to make him look smart. "Peter car now" he raced down stairs and hopped in the car "ready" tony asked him "as ever" they both replied in unison.

They all arrived at the court and walked in and met with May "Hey May" peter said and ran up to her "Hey peter. You okay?" She cared. That was good "yeah. I love you" He said "I know. I love you too. And I think this is better. You can focus more on being spidey and you are way too smart to live with me" She gave peter a hug before turning to Taylor "my petite pomm de pine. What am I gonna do without you." Taylor laughed with tears in her eyes before hugging may " I love you too май" yes Taylor has been spending too much time with Nat. They separated and Taylor returned back to tony and peter.

"Hello mr stark and miss Parker. So I believe that mr stark would like to adopt these too kids." Both sides said yes "Okay then. I see no problem with this. Mr Stark you are now the legal guardian of Taylor and peter Parker." And with that it was done. Tony was officially their dad.