GIMME YO FUCKING MONEY

Peter Parker has a twin sister. She is called Taylor Parker. They're similar in a way except she doesn't have powers. However she is way smarter than peter. So when tony offers peter to move in with the avengers what does he say? "Not without Taylor" and that's how both of you became avengers.

What we look like^^^^^

Present day.   6am Monday morning.
Peters POV
"Good morning mr Parker and miss Parker. It is currently 6am on a Monday morning. I have been told to wake you up" I groaned at FRIDAYs voice blasting through the screen. I looked over to Taylor's side of the room and saw her putting on makeup "how the fuck are you up this early" I said as I rolled out of bed "I've been up since 5:30   And also language" she smirked "you've been spending too much time with Cap" I laughed as I turned on the shower.

10 minutes later
Taylor's POV
Buzzz buzzz buzzz I looked down to see My phone buzzing. I saw a text from Tony "lab now. Not peter" Okay? Why not peter. I put on my hoodie and jeans and got in the elevator "FRIDAY take me to the lab please" 3 seconds later I was there "Okay Tony what was so important that peter could know" I asked as I sat down on my chair "how's peter doing with flash" seriously. At 20 past 6 on a Monday morning he's asking me about flash. "Overprotective dad much." He roiled his eyes "Taylor I'm being serious" ugh "flash still picks on him. Punches him now and then. He doesn't stand up to him but I've punched flash a couple of times" he nodded his head "Okay. Tell me if anything changes" "will do stark"  I shouted as I walked out the lab "it's Tony"

Peters POV
I got out the shower and it was now 6:30 in the morning. How?! "Hello peter. I suggest you go and get food. You didn't eat last night" she's right i didn't. Clint and Loki teamed up to make my food mouldy and then ate all the other food. So no I didn't eat. I walked downstairs to see all the team eating caps pancakes "Hey kid" Nat said as she grabbed me a plate "Hey Nat. What's up you all look worried" it's true they all looked worried. Even 2 high class assassins a god of mischief and a go of thunder "you and Taylor can't go to school." What? "Ok. Why" I asked. I'm starting to get worried. "Look outside" she's smirking. What's happening. I slowly walked over to the window to see snow covering the floor "SNOW DAY" I shouted at the top of my lungs before running around the kitchen. They all laughed at me "PETER BENJAMIN PARKER GET DOWN" oh no Taylor's here "sorry sis" I said as I got down "yeah yeah" her and Nat have gotten really close. Both of them together scare me "Okay what are we doing today then" I asked taking a bite of my waffle "well Shuri is coming over" a voice interrupted. Me and Taylor both looked at each other. "VINE TIME" we both screamed as we ran to the couch. "FRIDAY play vines" the tv turned on as I said that. Me and Taylor both sat for 3 hours watching vine after vine after vine until Shuri came.

Taylor's POV
I Shuri is coming round it means me peter and her will be recreating vines This would get tony pissed which I loved doing. He doesn't admit it but he sees peter as his son and I love seeing them together because it's really adorable. So when me and peter had finished I rang up Shuri and formed a plan. The plan would be this:
We would recreate the vine where the girl goes "give me your fucking money" and throws her doll away except I would be the girl and Peter would be the doll in which I would throw peter across the room and then Shuri would play the theme of law and order. However before that I would call tony in saying to watch it. So once tony was in the room I would throw peter across to the room to which tony would see me doing that run over to peter and ask him if he was okay and me and Shuri would be filming it and catch the perfect father son moment. The plan was all in place now all I had to do was wait for Shuri to arrive.

3rd persons POV
Taylor and peter had now been waiting for an hour for Shuri and T'challa to arrive. "Come oh I want ice cream" Taylor exclaimed walking to the kitchen. She just about reached it when the elevator binged and Shuri walked out "it's Wednesday my dudes" she exclaimed waking in "ahhhhhh" Taylor screamed back which caught the attention of peter "Hey I'm spiderman I should be doing that" they all burst out laughing.

"Time 11:00 am. The plan is a go" Taylor spoke into her watch as she stepped out her and peters room to go get Tony "plan peter and Tony is a go" Shuri said going to get peter from the training room.

Taylor's POV
"Hey Tony" I said as I walked into the lab "Hey kid. What's up?" I smirked "peter wants to show you somet" he smiled. He hated to admit it but my brother really makes his heart melt.  "Okay let's go" I nodded and walked to the elevator

"I'm going to visit May next week" I said looking up at him "Okay. Make sure your safe" I laughed "alright dad" he laughed. "Shuri peter he's here" I said as I ran into the common room. "Okay. You ready" I asked peter "duh" I gave a look to Shuri and she put her thumb up she started counting "3...2...1" I picked peter up and screamed "give me your fucking money" they threw him across the room. The ending titles of law and order came on and Tony rushed over to peter "oh my god peter are you okay?" I smirked "ye of course Tony" Shuri gave me the thumbs up that she had recorded it to which I gave a smile "woohoo" I screamed doing a happy dance "TAYLOR. What the hell was that!" He said helping peter up "I looked over at an imaginary camera like I was on the office "told you he'd go into overprotective dad mode" I told no one in particular "damn right. Technically I am your dad so Taylor your grounded" my jaw dropped "fine....dad" I smirked and sat on the couch "I swear you three are gonna be the death of me" peter leaned in and hugged Tony. 

What can I say. My plans are always perfect