Chapter 6: Catching up

I pulled up at the company and make my way to Lisa's work space. She's on a different floor than me and her office doors are decorated in pink stickers. I entered her office to find it was empty.

I made my way too the cafeteria and spotted her in the distance. "Lisa!" She turned to me and started running my way. "Rosie guess what they added on the menu!" I see her holdin a tray with rice pudding, cinnamon buns, brownies, icecream and hot chocolate. "Lisa this sugar will keep you up for days!" "Rose try it taste great we can stay up together!" Lisa tries to shove a brownie at my face but I move quickly. I signal her to sit down near a table and she starts handing me cinnamon buns on a napkin.

I start eating the cinnamon buns and she offers me hot chocolate. I take it and start thinking of how to start this conversation. I begin "Me and Leo broke up" Lisa puts her brownie down "what? I'm so sorry are you ok?" "Yea I'm fine, I was planning on doing it earlier but it just happened today" Lisa frowned "what happened" I think of what to say "Its not that big of a deal but hes been trying to contact me ever since" This is my opportunity "hey did Jungkook try to contact you after y'all broke up?" Lisa sits back in her seat attempting to remember "yeah I think but only once after that he left me alone" I take note and continue "He never tried contacting you again not even now" Lisa tilts her head "No  it was just that one time. Why?" I look down at my cinnamon buns "oh nothing I just hope Leo stops trying to contact me soon" "what did he say?" I begin making up lies about what he said, when Jisoo spots us and begins walking towards us.

"Hey y'all what you talking about?" She asks "Leo" Lisa replies "Your cat?" Jisoo asks "No my ex" I say. Jisoo sits next to me with two bowls of rice pudding. She hands me a bowl " here this should make you feel better" I thank her and begin chowing down. Lisa watches me eagerly and hands me a brownie.

As we're eating we notice some one enter the cafeteria it's CL a legend in YG entertainment she doesn't order anything. She's just walking through to get to the other hall. She's wearing a fur coat, sunglasses and she's carrying a huge purse. We watch her in awe till she disappears into the halls. We turn back to each other and I whisper to Lisa "people keep comparing Jennie to her" "They're very different though" Jisoo chimes in "Yeah but I guess since we're from the same company" Lisa says. "I dont know I think they have a few similarities but difference as well" I say. We all agree and finish up our food.

I see Ikon making their way to the cafeteria and we decide it's time to go since YG likes to maintain us separate all the time. I wave at Junhoe and Lisa and Jisoo wave their way as well. We head to our offices together. I drop off Jisoo and then Lisa and head towards my office.

I enter my office and to my suprise Jennie is there scavenging through my mini fridge. "Jennie" I shout she jumps turning around almost falling over "Rosé what the heck!" Jennie says holding her heart. "Why don't you go down to the cafeteria? You should see what they added to the menu." I make my way to my chair. "I dont feel like going all the way down there I just wanted some water" "so your taking my burrito as well?" Jennie tries to hide the burrito in her hand. I turn my chair towards my desk "Guess what happened" Jennie sits on a table near the wall and begins to eat the burrito. "Jungkook" she asks "No Leo" I reply typing up an email. "Y'all break up yet" "yea" Jennie looks up surprised and walks over to my desk. "what happened" I take my phone out and show her a screenshot of the photo. Jennie examines the picture before bursting out into laughter.

"Lmao! This dumb*ss lets see if Lydias brothers leave him in one peace. Did you warn him?" I nod and Jenni bursts into laughter again "at least he'll know what hit him when he wakes up at the hospital" I laugh and turn back to my computer. "Whats the news with Jungkook?" Jennie asks "He hasn't texted me" I say, since he technically called. "Oh, maybe he finally got the message" "Yea" I reply. I print out some files out and hand them to Jennie "could you drop this off at Lisa's she ask me to help her with a song I made a draft but tell her to complete the whole thing" Jennie nods and heads out I finish sending emails and begin to write my own song.

I can't stop thinking about Jungkook. I decide to get some fresh air out in the court yard to help me write better. I take a book and pen and head down to the yard.