another ship confirmed

'oh my god you guys are so cute together!' jonah squeaked and covered his mouth.

'SHHHHHH!' you and zach both whisper yelled at jonah

you all heard the bell go and walked to class. 

first you had science which was with jonah. 

you walked into the class and sat towards the back with jonah. there werent enough seats so daniel had to sit in the row, infront of you guys. 

'Why are you looking at daniel like that? Why areyou crying?!' you whispered to jonah who immediatly snapped out of it when you said that. he looked at you and started pretending nothing happened. 

'i was looking at the board, not daniel and im not crying'

'the board is over there, not there. and your clearly wiping away tears'

you said pointing at daniel who was at the end of his row. which was quite far from the board. 

'fine. daniel has been talking to this girl named mia. i saw her name on his phone walking past him last night. i think he likes her.'

'whats so bad about that?'

'im gay. im gay for daniel. I love him so fucking much it hurts.' he said putting his face in his hands.

'oh my god im so sorry!'you leaned over and hugged him. you held him in your arms while he cried into your chest.  luckily the teacher didnt see because you were in the back.

after a while, the bell went and you had class with zach and daniel. 

'Oh my god why was jonah crying!?'

'he was a little upset about something. why?'

'because uhh i wanted to uhh make sure he was okay!'

'okay? well we should get going to sose.' you said walking to class. when you got there, everyone was waiting to go in. you saw zach and he walked over to you. you put your arms out and he hugged you. you held him tight and gave him a few pecks on the lips before you went back to cuddling him.

you saw jonah walk past and gave daniel a smile. 

daniel smiled back and started blushing profusely.

'hey corby' he said quietly

'hey zachy' you responded before walking into class. 

zach helped you with your work because you struggled a lot. he also got his work done which was good. 

zach went to the bathroom so you decided it would be a good time to ask daniel a question. 

'why did you blush when jonah smiled at you?'

'wha-what? n-no i di-didnt b-blush'

'why are you stuttering?'

'fine, im gay. i like him. a lot. just dont tell anyone please!' he whisper yelled at you while begging you.

'fine, but who is mia?'

'Mia? how do you know about her?'

'Jonah'

'ohhh... she is one of my best friends from primary school. she has been helping me with dealing with feeling. she is she only one out of you and my parents who know.'

'why havent you told the boys?'

'im way too fucking scared to! they are going to hate me! they wi-' he was in tears by the point you cut him off

'tell them. it will be fine. i promise you.'

you rubbed his back till he calmed down. 

'hey guys whats happening?'

'hey zach! daniel just wanted to talk about something so I volunteered to help him.'

'what about?' zach asked suspiciously as he sat next to you

you looked at daniel and you saw he was kind of ready. he was thinking whether to tell zach or not. you nodded

'i uhhh u am i -wan-ted to t-tell you - i -i uhh im........gay' he said the last part quietly so no one else would hear that wasn't at your table. right then he burst into tears and started crying hysterically. 

zach stood up quickly and hugged daniel. i started hugging him and daniel calmed down quickly. 

'why were you crying dani?'

'because i was scared. scared you wouldnt think of me the same. scared you wouldnt like me' he said through slight sobs. 

the bell went and we looked at daniel. we smiled.

'i would never hate you for being gay. i mean look at me! im the gayest person you will ever meet. and im gay aswell so that makes two of us.' zach said calming down daniel

'im here aswell' you said crossing your arms in a jokingly manner. 

they both laughed 

'well maybe 3 of us.'

'actually 4' you said under your fake cough

'what?' zach asked

'nothing!' you said smiling and giving zach a big kiss on the lips. he kissed back 

'okay can we go now? im hungry. they are selling watermelon today.' daniel said and walked out of the room. 

'baby, what did you say?' zach said putting his arms aroud your neck

'Jonah is gay, for someone'

'oh i didnt know that' he said. you guys kissed again. 

'baby i wanna take you on a date tonight.'

'okay baby' zach said kissing you. 

you realised you didnt love zach, you were in love with him. you had only dated for less than 24 hours and you wanted zach all to yourself.

'i love you so much baby' you whispered in his ear.

he looked up at you shocked then the biggest smile spead across his face. 

'i love you too baby!'

'can you guys hurry up? i want jon- i meant watermelon.'

'ooooohhhhh!'you both said giggling. 

'ohh shut up!'

'he and jonah both like eachother. they are to scared to tell eachother.' you whispered in zachs ear so dani wouldnt hear.

we walked out of the classroom and to the cafeteria. 

you saw jonah sitting at a table with jack. everyone sat down apart from you. 

'jonah, can i speak to you?'

'sure bud whats wrong?' he said getting up. you both walking into the hallway where the boys wouldnt hear you. 

'so. how much do you like dani?'

'i dont even know where to start.'

'well. he told me in sose he really likes you. im not joking. he is gay and he told zach aswell.'

jonahs face lit up and he started smiling. 

'i have an idea!'

he nodded. you explained your plan and then you grabbed out your camera on your phone and walked out into the cafeteria.