Is this a crush?

'okay' you stuttered a bit.

'you okay?' zach questioned

'well, let's say, english isn't the easiest for me.'

'what other subjects were you not great at?'

'well i was terrible at english, maths, science, sose and launguages'

'would you like to sit with me and my friends? we can help you!'

'i dont know, i dont really like people knowing.'

'Why?'

'I have dyslexia. usually when people find out, i think they are always judging me and i get incredibly bad anxiety attacks. like in Virginia, i was a well know person there at the hospital.'

'i promise they wont judge you, please?!'

'fine'

'yay!'

he grabbed your hand and led you into the class. you felt butterflies and a tingling sensation in your chest. is this a crush? 

he took you to a table and got you a seat. you sat down at a circle table infront of 3 other boys. one was next to you and zach was on the other side.

'zach, mind introducing us to your friend?'

'sorry jonah, this is Corbyn. He is my new next door neighbour, he moved here from virginia'

'Hi Corbyn, im Jonah and this is Jack, and Daniel.'

'hi' you said quietly looking down.

'jonah? can i talk to you for a second?'

'sure bud'

they walked away and came back after a few minutes.

while they were gone you grabbed out your favourite book. It had all pictured about space and planets. You got this last year for christmas from rylee.

<zach's pov>

i think im going to tell jonah about Corbyns disability. he has every single class with corby while i only have a few. maybe he can then help him.

'jonah can i talk to you?

'yeah sure bud' 

we walked outside the classroom and away from the door near the lockers. 

'so, what do you think of corbyn?'

'he is pretty chill, he is cool, why?'

'he aactually had... Dyslexia. he isnt very good at english, maths, science, sose and launguages. He is really good at geology and astronomy. i was thinking since you guys have most of the same classes, could you help him out?'

i don't see why not'

You were so happy your friends liked corbyn. You smiled like a crazy maniac.

we walked in and sat in our seats just as miss ruby walked in.

<corbyns pov>

'Welcome class, i see we have a new student here, whats your name?'

'im corbyn' you said kinda quietly.

'welcome corbyn, now everyone take out your textbooks and copy the paragraph from the board into your book.'

i looked down and started freaking out a bit. I felt like i was going to get a panic attack.

'it's okay corbyn, i'll help you.' some one whispered next to you.

You looked over and saw Zach.