Chapter one:

Y/N = Your name
        L/N =  YOUR Last name
        F/C = Favourite colour
        H/C = Your hair colour
        F/S = favourite sweater
I will add more when needed.
                 Your POV
The bitter winter air hit you like an brick as Christen pulled a car in frond of an oak lodge.
Cars neatly rowed as people entered.
It was around 5:00 pm.
Your head buzzed from earlier today.
You said good bye to an online chat group for the winter break.
An guy named 'blondwithnoflaws' stood out to you.
He was new to the chat room called 'Your shoulder to cry on.'
You made it to help support people out there with anxiety, depression and more.
You always loved to help people, but hated the outside world.
That's why Christen dragged you here with Molly.
For 'the great outdoors cores'.
We learnt not to question him.
By the time you broke out of trance, you were sitting on a bed.
You amaze yourself sometimes.
Standing up, you realize Molly is sleeping beside you with hair in her eye.
She was an red hair, blue eyed girl that was small and fragile.
She had many illnesses growing with you.
You were always worried about her.
She softly snores as the winter storm outside grew. The ruffles in her cotton blanket was not keeping her warm.
As you think this, she shivers and tries to cuddle with her stuffed bear 'RaWR.'
You love her for naming it that.
She had it since she was 3, according to her, you two meeting when she was four and you seven.
An friendship you held close to you with love.
She was your main girl to talk to when you two were troubled.
Then Christian third wheeled into the picture.
He had stunning amber eyes with gold ombré hair. He usually wears an beanie that says 'SVU' standing for:
Sands
Vault
University
He studied in the LGBTQ and is now an representative of it. Having an youtube account called 'Downt0wn', he discusses LGBTQ and things like that. He has 65,578 subscribers and one of his videos hit 15 million views last October. You were in that video as an guess star...
You were an Internet personality on YouTube called 'CyberSoft', drawing and singing your main subjects. A video called 'Real friends' hit an million views. You have 103, 367 subscribers. Let's say tears were shed that day....
The collab consisted of you making an song for LGBTQ and Christian making the track. It turned out great.
Now with you putting an blanket on Molly, an knock came to the door.
Answering it, an blond with dark, intense blue eyes looked up at you, smiling sheepishly. His accent surprised you as he awkwardly held up an broken plunger.
"Mind if I take an borrow of your plunger?"