RWBY Chibi: Male Reader Insert - {Ep. 18}

Start from the beginning

In the Beacon Academy kitchen, Ruby cheerfully puts a cake into the oven and brushes her hands in satisfaction. Weiss pops out from behind Ruby and leans over to her.

Weiss: What are you doing?

Ruby: Just makin' a cake.

Weiss: Yourself? That's ridiculous. Why don't you just have your cake butler bring you one?

Ruby thinks for a moment as to what her partner is talking about.

Ruby: Cake butler...?

Weiss: Uhh, yes? That butler in charge of cakes? Of all the butlers, I like him the best.

A thought bubble appears by Weiss' head. Inside, the cake butler dutifully produces a pink cake topped with a cherry.

Weiss: You do have one, don't you? We had four back at Atlas. Even Sky had one.

Tealle: Right. So, I'll just go and have a small talk with the others.

Ruby: Can you just watch my cake for a minute? I'll be right back.

With that, Tealle and Ruby walk out of the kitchen, leaving Weiss with looking after the cake.

Weiss: I don't really do the whole cooking thing? Actually, I don't spend much time in the... "food room"...? at all.

Ruby then dashes back to Weiss.

Ruby: It's called a kitchen, Weiss. Just watch the oven.

Weiss looks at Ruby's cake as it bakes.

Weiss: Alright, oven. Don't start any trouble and there won't be any trouble. Hmm, I wonder what all these buttons do.

-----5 MINUTES LATER-----

Ruby and Tealle walk in to find the kitchen drapes on fire and thick black smoke emanating from the oven, while Weiss runs around helplessly in circles, alarms blaring out loudly.

Ruby: Ah!

Tealle: What in the----

Weiss: Run away! Run away from the fire!

Ruby quickly uses a fire extinguisher, while Tealle uses your borrowed Semblance to put out all the fires.

Ruby: We were only gone for five minutes! What happened!?

Weiss: Since when are drapes flammable?

Tealle: Since always, Weiss! Drapes have always been flammable! And how did the drapes get caught on fire, anyway!?

Ruby: The cake!

Tealle gasps as they walk over to the oven and see that their cake has been burned beyond recognition. Ruby reverently places a sheet on top of it, wiping a tear off her eye.

Ruby: Goodbye, our delicious friend.

Tealle You never had a chance.

Weiss: I warned you, you two. This really is your fault, if you think about it.

Ruby: At least help us clean up this mess!

Weiss: Exactly what do you mean by "clean up"?

Ruby seethes with anger, then douses Weiss down with a spray from the fire extinguisher.

Weiss: Aaah!

Tealle: Why don't you ask your cake butler, princess.

Tealle and Ruby walk away from the incapacitated girl, throwing the fire extinguisher back at Weiss, nailing her in the head.

-----Timeskip-----

Just outside of Beacon Academy, a couple of students and teachers are seen holding some kind of event. You and Sky were talking on your way to the event, wearing black formal suits

You: I'm curious about this event. What do you think its about?

Sky: All I know is that Ruby and Tealle requested something from Professor Ozpin.

You: That's..... strange. I wonder what's with this get up, anyway. But whatever it is, I hope it's worth cancelling my daily sparring.

When you reached the place, you were confused as to why there was a casket in front. You both decided to take seats beside the other teams you were familiar with. After a while, you see Tealle and Ruby on their own sets of black dress as well as short black veils. They were standing on each end of the casket as Professor Ozpin steps up on a podium.

Ozpin: Students, teachers, we gather here today to honour and pay tribute to the life of Ruby and Tealle's cake, and to express our love and admiration for it.

You: Uh..... what did we get ourselves into?