RWBY Chibi: Male Reader Insert - {Ep. 8}

And just to make things crystal clear:

RWBY belongs to RoosterTeeth
The story belongs to me
And you belong to yourself

Hope you fellas enjoy!

Let
.
.
The
.
.
.
Reading
.
.
.
.
COMMENCE!!
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"Pickle Surprise"

Ah~ What a beautiful morning, the sun completely brightly shining all over Vale. The sun is shining, the air is warm, it really is just a beautiful day. A certain 15 year-old girl, clad in her usual crimson red cloak, wanders into the kitchen, a jar of pickles in hand and a grin on her face. However, as she attempts to open the jar, her smile fades as the lid refuses to budge.

After two failed attempts in a normal fashion, she resorts to lunging at it in an attempt to twist it off with the momentum... Only to fly off herself and crashes herself in a pile of cookware. Her next attempt involves utilizing a wrench to pry the lid off

Ruby: Well, this is quite a pickle...

With no luck, she follows it up with trying to smash the jar against the benchtop. This also fails, as the jar simply bounces off and right into her head, sending her flying with a yell.

In the end, angry, she slams her Crescent Rose near it.

Ruby: OK, OK, That's IT! No more pickle jokes!

She lifts her weapon up and begins spinning herself with it, making an angry battle-grunt while doing so. After so many attempts of opening the jar, the last attempt was a success as it break, and Ruby exclaims in joy, very much pleased. Stabbing a piece of pickle with her blade, she munches on it, before gagging in disgust

Ruby: Ack! Dill!

Just then, a particular red violet-haired individual walks in the kitchen to have a munch with her beloved pickles she just received as a present from Tealle back from her home. She opens the fridge, and her eyes dilated as she noticed the jar of pickles were missing. Enraged, she activates her Ashrune and Ironbark to its Claws Mode.

Claire: WHO STOLE MY PICKLES?!?!? I'LL KILL THAT PERSON WHO STOLE MY PICKLES!!!!

Ruby: Uh-oh......

Surprised and shocked, Ruby leaves in a flash, leaving petals of roses behind, which dissipates after.

"Tubby Tummy"

The next day, Yang is seen inside their dorm, jubilantly humming to herself as she passes by a handy mirror. She begins looks at herself by pinching her arm, tapping on her belly, and clearly thinks she's put on weight.

You: *Sliding in with a deadpanned face* I told you so..... *Slides off-screen*

She gives you a death glare as you left, and Claire went in afterwards.

Claire: Hey, Yang! Do you wa--- Oh, you look... slightly odd.

Yang: Tell me about it, Claire.

Claire: I'm sure it's not really that bad. Say, when was the last time you worked out?

Upon hearing the question, her head perks up from a sudden idea.

Yang: That's it! You're the best, Claire!

And with that she leaves the dorm in a flash, leaving a confused Claire, as she begins a heavy workout. She begins with rapid press-ups, tons of crunches and even lifting Blake up as a bench press. In the end, she gleefully heads to the fridge and grabs a bottle of water, happy that she's worked herself fit. However, she then notices Nora sat at the dinner table, with you and Tealle carrying a HUGE cake and settling it in front of her.