Chapter [1]

I always loved singing. Singing made me feel free. I would play outside all day humming songs. Mama loved my voice too. She would hum along with me in the kitchen making dinner. Papa..not so much. He was more of the business type so I never really saw him. It wasn't until my Alice surfaced that he took a liking towards my voice. He would sign me up for shows all around. Mama wasn't happy but the money we got was even better then Papas job! So I stayed and worked to make them happy...if only I had refused, although thinking about it I don't think I could of. My voice pheromone wasn't very strong back then to give commands. Soon Mama and Papa got drunk off money. I no longer sang because I was happy but because it was for money. That's when things started to change. My voice pheromone started to get stronger. I was able to command people when they were asleep or unconscious. I then learned how to change my voice so people would give in easier to my commands. I even met a nullification Alice and soon I could get passed even her defences. Mama and Papa were oblivious. Until the money stoped coming to their private home in Germany. That's right they moved half way across the globe without their daughter. So when they found out that no money had no been coming to them for a long time, shock was an easy way to put it. I had made my self an account so more profits went to me until I stopped completely. I had a mansion and guards to prove I wasn't joking around.

Flashback

"Excuse me Miss Kamiko?"
"Yes?"
"A lady is outside proclaiming to be you Okaā-san?"
I chuckled darkly 'Ahh so the money finally ran out..' "Yes let her in." I smiled darkly behind my desk. Only 10 years old and already and big heiress and idol. This woman who may have birthed me is not my mother my mother is dead.
The white double doors open with a dramatic push. A woman around 5'3 walked in. A leopard print suit and black heels, long dark black hair falling at the mid-back, sunglasses even though it was cloudy and makeup. Bright red lipstick on lips that help the fakest smile imaginable.
"Look at you! My little... Kami!" I cringe at the sudden nickname. "Yes, may I know you name?" I intertwined my fingers leaned on my elbows "or are you sticking with the Okaā-san facade?" I smirk behind my fingers at her enraged expression.
"Kamiko! Mama came here to ask why you haven't been sending money! Ok? Tell mama why?" Did she think I was three? I sighed this woman was testing my patience and I was told I had a lot of it. "Miss I'm ten no two. Please refrain from talking to me like that." My 'Okaā-san' huffed in fury. Is that possible? Oh well. "Look brat I'm gonna tell you this once! I am your mother! So listen to me!" She no longer was the kind, sweet, caring person I knew. So I did the only thing that would get this imposter to leave. I used my Alice. "Listen here, and listen well you will not come back...and if you do I will kill you, your family and I will drag you name so far into the dirt not even grave diggers with be able to find it. Un-der-stand?" I smirked as she stumbled out. 'Good one less person to deal with.'

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚
Sorry it's a little short! Hoped you liked! Anyway the next chappie will be her going to Alice Academy! Anyway here's is her profile cuz I don't want to make a page just to see her as this chapter basically shows her past! Anyway here you go!!!

Name: Narizko Kamiko (Last, first)

Age: Flashbacks 4-6 current 10-11

Occupation: heiress, idol.

School: current - homeschooled later- Alice Academy

Looks: long black hair with purple eyes. [Similar to the cover] Photo below 〰️〰️〰️

 [Similar to the cover] Photo below 〰️〰️〰️

Sorta like this but she's younger.

Alice: Voice pheromone.
Includes: Voice change, Voice target, Command, singing pheromone.

Voice change— can change her voice so that people will listen to her more willingly. She has to know this persons voice to copy it.

Voice target— instead of everyone being under a command she can single one person out in a crowd by feeling their presence and commanding them.

Command— she can make a unconscious or sleeping person do her biding without them knowing it.

Singing pheromone— she sings and a person instantly become bewitched.

Alice shape: Non-life threatening.
Alice stone: Dark purple.
Alice type: ((I don't know but in the same class as Ruka)) she sometimes does missions for Persona.

Restraints: Has earrings and a ring.

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚Song: Teen Idol

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚
Song: Teen Idol.
And done! I know it's a little vague but why put her dislikes and likes when you'll find out when I plan it in stead of me having to stick to a list of things I can show you her as a character! Anyway hope you enjoyed!!!!

I do not own the pictures! All rights to owners!

~Epi xoxo