The Mysterious Duke of Hargrove [2]

C H A P T E R » II
___________________
|I Am The Villain In This Story|
1817 .. Rogues Manor

-

Bella kicked Keka in the leg. She was bored and jealous of the attention she was getting from Spike. She eyed her sire, and smirked at Keka.

"I'm hungry, aren't you?" Keka asked twin. Bella smiled then looked up at her sire.

"I am feeling a bit peckish. Sire when can we eat?" They both stared up at Spike wide eyed looking like innocent children, far from the nasty hell hounds they could be when hungry.

He rattled the large chains that sat about their necks, his little pretty pets. He enjoyed his children like no other sire did. They were like his second sin. They always desperately wanted to make him happy. And he wanted to make them happy.

"A while longer doves. Black says he has a gift for mummy. And I want to be here to see it." He caressed Bella's bottom lip. "But I don't see the harm in having a snack." Both Keka and Bella's eyes turned a deep red.

Bella took his finger in her mouth. Keka nipped at his neck teasingly. Spike felt a tiny pinch on his neck. He let out a soft growl. Then he felt another pinch on his arm. It was arousing and stimulating when they fed on him. He enjoyed it as much as they.

Standing not far in the doorway, Force's face turned sour seeing them feed. He didn't see the pleasure in it. He only wanted to become a vampire for their strength and nifty tricks. He would pass on the feeding bit. He knew he'd have to feed eventually to survive if he wanted to be a vampire. But he'd gladly find a way around that tidbit. Force cleared his throat.

"Enough please. Black has returned. Study in 10 minutes, Dia's ready." Spike frowned as he spotted Force and Lock interrupting his playtime.

Lock blew Spike a kiss and chuckled deeply as he followed behind Force as they rushed through the manor to get to the study.

"Have you asked her?" Lock asked.

"Asked her what?" Force gave him a sideways glance. Lock chuckled and hopped in one of his steps.

"You're afraid. Big bad Enforcer is scared of mum." Force pushed Lock into a wall. He was tired of the snide remarks coming from his partner.

"We are afraid of her. That's why we joined her side Lock. I was sick of bending to my knee for a dying man. Hargrove is going to lose this war. Diamón is a god. She'll win, and we are going to help her. If she decides we're worthy of being turned then good for us." Lock laughed out loud.

"You are such a cad. Let's go. She always wants to rip your head off for some reason." Lock trailed behind Force.

"Could be the hunter thing." They both laughed out loud at the obvious joke upon entering the dark study.

-

Diamón sat high on her king-like throne while her rogues gathered in. Her gang looks upon her with respect and fear. Just like she liked it. "The Rogues," they had called them. Not a bad name seeing as how they were all outcasts. All righteously powerful however, but their world just didn't want to see that.

She scowled over at Force. She was very much annoyed by him. Only because she wanted him. And as soon as this meeting was over she'd have him. Letting out an annoyed puff of air she targeted Force.

"Did you not say Black would be here in a minute. I hate being lied to and the minute was up 5 seconds ago." She held out one of her fingers towards him.

He would disintegrate in a mere second but she was only bluffing. Black appeared inside the room with a loud swoosh. His eyes were glowing a bright green as he was covered in black from head to toe. A witch in his every right.

"Eve. Don't incinerate anyone on my account. I'm here." Eve tilted her head to one side letting the sleek box catch her eyes.

"Is that for me?" Their was a velvet box in his hand.

Eve sat on the edge of her seat as she stared at the beautiful velvet box. Black came forward. Black bowed down before her and then held the velvet box out to her.

"Do you know the story about The Ring of Amara. The tale that no one knows. " Lock took it upon himself to snort.

"The Ring of Amara is myth. A story told to hunters to mock vampires. It doesn't exist." Lock stated. Spike chuckled.

It was a nasty chuckle. A warning towards Lock. They never liked each other. Spike was the nastiest of vampires, and Lock was a Hunter. They quarreled like evil jealous brothers. Spike looked at Black with curiosity.

"You found the ring?" Black opened the box and revealed The Ring of Amara. Diamon eyes turned a bright burning red. It was beautiful, she grasped the box out of his hand standing up to admire it.

"The ring that allows a vampire to walk in the day." She said on impulse. She knew of the tale. She didn't think she'd ever get her hands on it.

"But its just a myth." Lock stated once again.

Force glared at Diamón as she put the ring onto her finger. He was jealous, but also concerned.

"How do you know its the real ring. Are you willing to walk out in the daylight because Black says its The Ring of Amara." Black took offense to that.

Black turned around and a slow smile crept onto his face. He balled his hand into a fist and Force dropped to the floor in agony. He yelled out in pain. Black was a powerful witch, a dark Sorcerer. He seeks power and wants the rule over The Witch's Coven.

Diamón let out a loud growl that reverberated throughout the entire manor shaking the walls and trembling the floors.

"Enough!" Black threw down his hand. Force strained to breathe as he coughed up blood. It felt as if he had got hit by a train and his insides was split in half. He stood up with pride and glared at Black.

"Do that again and I'll show you how a Hunter battle's." Black shrugged his shoulders as his threat meant nothing to him.

They both turned their attention back to Diamón, who was transfixed on the ring. She surveyed it carefully.

"Lets set a trap. I want to meet this Karl Blake. And the only way to hurt daddy's heart is to hurt his baby boy.

___________________________