The Heart's Anthem : An Unsung Music Behind The Limelight

Topic : Relationship Goals

The Heart's Anthem : An Unsung Music Behind The Limelight

" Aking sinta, ikaw na ang tahanan at mundo. Sa pagbalik, mananatili na sa piling mo. Mundo'y magiging ikaw. "

Loved that one song on the radio ? Us, too ! Mundo by IV Of Spades really took the local music scene by a storm. Whether you're a fan or not, here's one more reason to adore these young legends. Beneath the funky disco type of music and 1970s inspired outfits of the lead vocalist and bassist Zild Benitez is the beautiful girlfriend, Shanne Dandan.

Wardrobe Wizard
Zildjian's stylish vintage vibe outfits may seem effortless : with first coats, matching shirts and orange shades on, rocking the stage would be easy. Yet in a tweet, he admitted that he owes it all to his girlfriend who serves as his wardrobe wizard. As if having magic beneath her fingertips, she chooses the best print to go with this color of pants and what accessories match the overall look with no sweat. From gigs to shows to concerts and TV guestings outfit, the styling genius got it all covered.
Loved the white and gold wardrobe in IV Of Spades' new music video, In My Prison ? All the credits also goes to Shanne.

Match Made in Music
Not only good in arts and clothes,  the curly haired lover is also a musician. Bagging the title on a TV 5 show 'Born To Be A Star' and participating on The Voice Kids at the same season as Darren Espanto, her sweet and powerful voice is a perfect match to the bassist's sound. That is also evident on YouTube covers that they uploaded.
The two often collaborated on gigs and shows and served an amazing performance to the audience's plate everytime.

Flower Gleam and Glow, Make Your Partner Grow
As a saying gos by, " If you love a flower you won't pick. Instead, you'd let it grow. " These two people serve as each other's water in their orchard of flowers. On Twitter, the lad admitted that he owes his artistry to the girl as she continues to light a fire inside him whenever it comes to music. Despite being young ( Shanne is 18 while Zild is 20 ), they both achieved many things. They acquired full college scholarships and are releasing sonhs fans instantly loved.

Both with curly hair, stylish outfits and golden talents in music, Zild and Shanne must be the perfect example of #RelationshipGoals. But more than the looks and sweetness, the strength and power of their relationship is ought to be praised.  Three years together, they have both contributed to each other's growth. It seems as if each footstep they take is out of the care and support of the other. Like a lighthouse, they are lighting the way for each other's dreams and destination.

They took their worlds and collided them but instead of the world transversing to a small one, it expanded into a universe of hope and love. Just like what the song says, " Sunod sa bawat galaw, hindi na maliligaw. Mundo'y magiging ikaw. "