Daxamite- Unfortunate Event #9 to A School Dream

This takes place about three months after Lane. WARNING: RAPE AHEAD. DO NOT READ IF YOU GET TRIGGERED

Kara hears a knock at her door. She x-rays and sees a guy she's never seen before.  She ponders, Though, something seems familiar about him...

She goes to the door and opens it, giving him a quizzical look. "Can I help you?" She asks in an inquiring tone.

"You're Kara Danvers, right?" the man asks.

"The one and only, yes." She raises an eyebrow. How does he know who I am?

"Damn, still as beautiful as ever." He gives her a smirk.

Her eyes widened at him. "Mike?"

"The one and only."

She scowls and crosses her arms. "Why are you here?"

"Why haven't you invited me in yet?"

"Because I didn't know who you were. And now that I do, I'm starting to have thoughts about shutting you out again."

"Look, Kara, I need your help. Please. You're one of the only people I could find. I knew if I went to Alex, she'd beat me up. And if it was James, he might've done that, too. And Winn-"

"Fine, fine." She steps aside and lets him in. She closes the door behind her and turns to face him. "What do you need my help with?"

"My adoptive parents told me that I wasn't normal-"

Kara scoffs. "Got that right."

He ignores her comment and continues. "My father hit my hand with a hammer and nothing happened to me."

Kara's face drops into a more serious one. "What?"

"All it did was mess up the hammer itself. No broken bones or fingers. He also told me my real name." He pauses and looks at Kara, who gives him an encouraging nod. "Mon-El. I didn't know what it meant, so I came to find you. I know that I've done a lot of things in the past to piss you and your friends off, but please- I don't know what's wrong with me, and I want your help."

Kara looks down and sighs. "Fine. But we're getting Alex and Supergirl on this."

"Why Supergirl?"

"Because you're obviously an alien or a meta. Alex works with her and I know her, so it should be fine."

Later at the DEO...

"Agent Danvers!" Kara calls out in her Supergirl outfit.

Alex turns around from the mainframe and walks up to the two in the middle of the room and sees her and a guy she thought was familiar. "Supergirl. Who did you bring?"

"You're not going to like him."

"I rarely like anyone. I don't know how I can stand Winn."

"I heard that!" Winn calls back from his desk.

"You were supposed to, you idiot!" she yells back.

"Hey, Winn's here?" Mon-El asks, craning his neck to see him.

"How do you know Winn?" Alex asks, hand on her hip.

Kara draws in a breath. "Because he's Mike."

Alex's hand drops as well as her face. She pulled back her fist to give him a punch, but Kara stops her by grabbing her wrist. "You don't want to do that, Alex."

"Why not?"

"Because he's alien and impenetrable."

"Oh, shit." She drops her arm. "We should tell him."