~ Chapter 1 ~

~ Chapter 1 ~ 

Selena's pov.

I was home in LA with Taylor and just had a lazy day. This is the last day with Taylor before her tour starts and i'm gonna be home alone. It's gonna be so quiet here when Taylor is not here. But I have to live with it ... in 8 months. This gonna be so FFUUNN!! Not ...

I'm really gonna miss Taylor cause i have a pause from music this year and i can just throw my phone away and just be myself. I'll gonna be in Texas sometime but haven't thought about it that much. ''Selena, have you seen my phone?!'' Taylor yelled from the kitchen. 

I sat in the room next to the kitchen and listen to music. ''Nope!'' i yelled back and continued to listen to music. As soon as i knew it Taylor took my headphones and throw them on the couch right next to me. ''HEY!'' i said and was a bit angry. ''Help me!'' she shouted and walked out of the room and started to look after her phone.

I walked up to her room and when i came on the side of the bed it was there. ''Taylor!!'' i yelled and didn't take my eyes from the phone. Taylor ran up to her room and walked up to me. When she was beside me we both looked at her phone. ''Ops!'' she said and went to her phone and grabbed it. She walked down and i was a little angry right now ... SHE DOESN'T GO TO HER ROOM AND LOOK AFTER IT!!!! COME ON!!!

Niall's pov. 

This year gonna be amazing! Touring with 5sos! Meet all the fans! And have some fun with the boys!

I walked around in my flat and waited on the lads. They gonna come and Simon gonna come too but later. When i waited on them i walked to the couch and laid down. After 10 minutes the boys came. 

''Niall are you here?'' Zayn shouted, i looked up and saw them in the hallway. ''Here!'' i shouted back to them. They came to the living room and i sat up. They sat beside me. ''Do you know what Simon wanted?'' Harry asked, actually i don't know? ''No, i don't know'' i said and we just sat there and waited on Simon.  

1 hour later. 

After 1 HOUR! Simon knocked on the door. I walked up and opened the door. Simon walked past me to the living room. ''Yeah, hi to you too'' i whispered. ''I heard it!'' Simon shouted to me. I rolled my eyes and started to walk to the living room. Simon was sitting on the armchair and the other boys sat on the couch. 

I sat down on the couch with the boys and waited till Simon started to talk. ''I have something to say to you guys'' Simon started. ''We all know that you guys gonna touring with 5sos and you gonna do that too! But ... we need 1 more ... 1 more that touring with you'' Simon said, we looked at each other and then on Simon again. ''Like who?'' Liam asked confused. ''You choose and we gonna have a meeting with her or him, if he or she wanted it, and not a star like Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, Beyonce, Justin Bieber, Justin timberlake or someone like them ... perhaps Demi Lovato or someone'' Simon answered.

We all was thinking of who we wanted. ''SELENA GOMEZ!!'' Louis shouted. ''She's AMAZING ... and hot!'' Louis continued. We all nodded at Louis choice and i'm not gonna lie, she's pretty amazing artist and really hot as well. ''Well sure! I'm gonna call her this week so she can come to London next week maybe'' Simon said and smiled. After a while of talk Simon had to go.

''Hope she says yes!'' Louis said and was applaud. I think he's a really big Selena Gomez fan. 

1 week later.

Selena's pov.

This week have been soooooo long! Taylor are on Tour, Simon Cowell called be and said i had to come to London and i'm going today! I was in my room and pack some clothes to London. I'm so exited! I don't know what he wanted he just asked if i could come to London and now ... i have a tickets in my hand and my bag full of clothes and are ready to come to London. London here i come.

After the flight.

I was at the airport and i started to walk to the exit. I walked out and a taxi driver came to me and took my bag and then came up to me again. ''Miss Gomez'' he said and kissed my hand and led me to the car.

I just sat there and looked out of the window. I wonder what Simon want to say to me. I'm super nervous right now.

When the taxi stopped it stopped at a really big building. I walked in and to a desk. ''Hey Miss, who are you gonna meet?'' a man asked that was behind the desk. ''Simon Cowell'' i said a bit nervous, this is the first time i'm going to see Simon Cowell and i think i'm going to die! Don't die Selena! Don't die!

The man write things on his computer. ''Oh, Miss Gomez, second door to the left right there'' he said and pointed at a hallway. ''Thank you'' i said and started to walk. Second door ... to the left ... yes there it is! ''Simon Cowell'' i read quiet. I'm sooooo nervous! I knocked on the door and waited to someone that could answer. ''Come in'' a voice said. I opened the door slowly and behind a desk i saw Simon Cowell. ''Hi Selena, i'm happy that you could come to us'' he said. us?? I was confused but behind Simon it was ... One Direction!

Hi hope you like the first part of 'Who Do You Want?' it means a lot to us that you reading our story and we hope you enjoy it as well :) Remember to Vote, Share, add to reading list/Library <3 Love you readers sooo much <3 // Alexandra & Tilde