4 || Letdowns aren't welcome

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

After sometime outside just relaxing and talking, both of you decided to go hang out for a while in your house. You know that your mother is not going to be there so it's perfect that Myungjun just stays for some time with you, until you have to return to the studio since you want to keep on practicing.

Currently both of you are at the kitchen, you are preparing a warm tea for the two of you since the day was a bit cold. However you noticed a little paper on top of the counter, so you grabbed it and opened it.

-"Y/N I'm going to come back really late so don't wait for me, instead keep practicing and getting better because you really needed it. I'm sorry but you'll be a true let down if you don't reach your brother's spot" – Mom.

As soon as you read the paper your mood went from high to very low, how can she be so mean to you? You never did anything to her, you always gave her everything she wanted and she stills treat you like damn shit. It's just like that but you don't want to accept it.

-Y/N..? – Myungjun said as he looked at you concerned.

-N-Nothing – You shuttered as you faked a smile. It wasn't believable so Myungjun walked towards you and took the paper from your hand, he read it and while he started at it you just wanted to disappear. As soon as he finished reading it he made the paper into a ball and threw it to the bin.

-You don't need to listen to her, she's wrong and one day you'll notice that – Myungjun said as he grabbed your shoulders while looking at you with a kind smile. You just nodded and gave him his cup of tea, then right after that you two went to your room to have some time together. It seems that both of you want to know each other better and to treat each other like true friends, and it's definitely important to you since Myungjun and Sanha are the only ones that came to you by their own and not because of your brother.

-So your mother and you are really united or what? – Myungjun asked as you two sat down on your bed.

-No at all, she's always been behind JinJin. Every single time she wanted him to be better and to be happily successful so the attention was on him – You said before you drank some of your tea.

-Hmm, and don't you feel lonely? – Myungjun asked concerned.

-I do at some points but Mackenzie is always there for me, and since you and Sanha came into my life I feel better – You said as you smiled.

-That's good, at least you have us and I'm sure the rest of the guys love you too – Myungjun said as he drank some tea.

-Well, I guess so – You said insecure.

-They do, trust me – Myungjun said before he chuckled.

-Alright, I trust you – You said happily.