3 || By your side I grow

Start from the beginning

-Are you okay girl? – Mackenzie asked concerned as she looked at you so sad, actually just without expression... a bare face was showing on you.

-I-I'm just excited for today's schedule – You lied.

-What?! Your face is bare girl! You are not excited at all – Mackenzie said while squeezing your cheeks. –No but really, what happened?

-My mom Mack, you already know – You complained, then you got on the floor and you started stretch your legs.

-Is she back already? – Mackenzie asked disgusted.

-She is and she's more annoying than before, but she's right as always – You said while rolling your eyes.

-Don't joke with me, she isn't right when it's about you – Mackenzie assured.

-Mack, stop it. Don't be like my brother – You said a bit annoyed.

-Okay, okay as you want... but for me she isn't right – Mackenzie added. –Let's train then.

-Whenever you want – You said as you looked at her.

-Okay, let's go then – Mackenzie said before she sighed.

*TIME LATER*

During the day you weren't feeling alright at all, you felt that you didn't gave your best in the practice and that you were lacking a lot of things that by now you should dominate. The dancing was lacking, the singing was bare and the acting wasn't the best ever; everything was just wrong.

Honestly it wasn't, everyone praised you but you felt that way because of your mother but anyways you still feel that you didn't gave your best today.

-Aren't you planning to go home? – Mackenzie asked while packing up her stuffs.

-No, I want to keep on training – You said while taking your bottle of water.

-Y/N you can barely keep on going, everyone else was just so relaxed and you were like a thousand percent there – Mackenzie said as she looked at you concerned.

-Mack enjoy your day, I bet Moonbin wants you to be with him – You said before you drank some of your water.

-Yah~ but why aren't you coming? – Mackenzie complained while pulling your arm.

-Because I don't want to be the third wheel, you two need your space and I don't want to see your clinginess – You said while rolling your eyes.

-We are cute, right? – Mackenzie said happily. –But are you sure you'll be okay by your own?

-Yes, don't worry – You said with a smile, then she hugged your tight. –Now enjoy your day with Moonbin.

-*Sigh* I will – Mackenzie said happily before going out of the room.

Right after she went out you started to practice today's choreography again, you were so focused and ready to make your mom proud that you didn't cared to sweat nor bleed. Which is crazy since your mom isn't right when it's about you, and actually she's really immature but... you kind of don't see that since she's really successful with her own company.

-Are you really going to stay? – Myungjun said as he was looking at you from behind. He's reloading his back against the wall while he's just looking at you with a smile.

-MJ? – You said surprised as you looked at him through the mirror, then you turned around to see him.

-Sorry for interrupting you, I thought your training was over for today, I mean six hours here just training might be really tiring – Myungjun said while walking towards you.

-It is but I wanted to do a bit more – You said while moving your hands a bit nervous.

-More? Geez, you are a hard working one Y/N – Myungjun said impressed.

-I am? – You questioned.

-*Chuckle* yes you are, but I need to take you away for a while – Myungjun said happily.

-What? Where? – You asked confused.

-Hmm just trust me, you'll like the place – Myungjun said.

-But I'm all sweaty and dressed bad – You said while looking at your clothes.

-*Laugh* I'm going the same way as you, so don't even worry – Myungjun said as he smiled. –So, are you coming?

-Fine – You said a bit concerned.

Myungjun drove you to a beautiful place which was full of nature and everything was so relaxing, the park itself was stunning and the fountains with shaped as waterfalls were everything. So many things to look at, so many inspiring elements you could use for making amazing things, and thanks to Myungjun you are able to smile a little more.

-JinJin told me that your mom arrived this morning, am I right? – Myungjun asked as you two were walking around the park.

-Yes, absolutely right – You said while nodding.

-And you aren't excited about it, are you? – Myungjun questioned.

-I was but now I'm not – You said while remembering her arrival.

-What did she told you this time?

-Same old but this time was gushing more about JinJin and even about herself, but I guess everything is fine – You said as you released a settle smile.

-I don't understand how and why you still with her – Myungjun said confused.

-She's my mom MJ and she gave me everything I have, I need to be grateful – You said while looking at him.

-Yes, but you don't when she treats you like that... my mom never has been mean to me – Myungjun said as he looked at you. –I miss my mom, you know – he said while smiling.

-I bet you do, it's been a long time since you last saw her? – You asked while looking at him with a settle smile.

-Yes, a lot of months – Myungjun said. –But I know she's alright and that she's healthy.

-That's good – You said happily.

You kept on walking while looking around the place, everything was quiet and the only thing you could hear was the water dropping and the wind blowing. Then once again you thought about that melody you had in your mind the other day, so you started to hum it while enjoying the time there.

-Pretty melody – Myungjun said as he smiled at you.

-You like it? I don't know what song it is, it came to my mind the other day – You said as you smiled at him.

-Maybe you can write it down, it can help you to write a good song – Myungjun said before he cluttered your hair.

-I will think about that, thanks MJ.