Chapter 17: Creepy PornStar

A/N: Hai, I know I haven’t updated in a while, I’m sorryyyyy.

But here’s an update finally!

Be happy!

Ella over to the side ~>

*

Lacey’s POV

“You know, Lacey, you really should start thinking about colleges.” My favorite teacher, Ms. Jansen, recommended. “I know Ms-“ I was interrupted. “You can call me Kym, Lacey.” She smiled at me. “I know, just,” I paused. “Every time I try to look at colleges, it makes me sad to think that I have to leave Cole and Ella and everyone else.” I said, setting my sandwich down. “I don’t want to grow up.” I groaned, dropping my head onto her desk. “There there child. You’ll be okay.” She said, patting my head like a dog. “Rude.” I mumbled, my eyes narrowing. We laughed until the fire alarm started blaring. I sighed and rolled my eyes and we got up, her and I being the only two people in the room. We headed down the south stairs as became part of the crowd that was struggling to get out the small double doors. “Move bitch.” I heard Ella say from behind me, in a teasing tone of course.

“How lovely to see you too.” I grinned, walking over to stand next to her. “Have you started looking at colleges?” She asked me. “Good lord,” I moaned, “Why is everyone asking me that?” I said a bit too loudly as we exited the building. “Woah,” she held her hands up in surrender, “didn’t know that got your panties in a twist.” She said, rolling her eyes. “Can you not say the word panties?” I asked, though it was more of a rhetorical question. “Panties, panties, panties.” She started to chant, a teasing grin on her face. “STOOOPPP.” I moaned, covering my ears. “PANTIES.” Ella yelled, holding her arms out. “MS. JOHNSON!” The principal bellowed. “Panties.” Ella mumbled quietly, and I burst out laughing. There is just something so funny about your best friend getting in trouble.

Ella rolled her eyes as we saw Mr. Aker making his way through the crowd with a furious look on his face. “Ms. Johnson,” he started, more calmly, “any particular reason that you were shouting the word panties?” He asked, raising a brow, “Hm?” Ella sighed. “Would you rather have had me say penis?” She asked back, raising her own brow. I snorted a laugh, using a cough to poorly cover it up. “Do you think this is funny, Ms. Smith?” He asked me, getting right up in my face, his creepy mustache twitching. “I think everyone in the world thinks the word penis is funny.” I stated, taking a step back. “Well. It’s. Not.” He said, taking a step closer with every word. “Hey, creepy pornstar, take a step back from my best friend.” Ella said, referring to his mustache.

Oh boy, he was livid.

Well, it was nice knowing you Ella.

I really enjoyed all of our conversations.

I hope you included me in your will.

“What did you just call me?” Mr. Aker gritted out. Ella’s face contorted into disgust as she looked at him. “Have you ever considered reconstructive surgery? I think your face could really use it.” She said, avoiding the question. I bit my lip to try and keep from laughing. “Ms. Johnson, I asked you a question.” He growled. “And I gave you some advice, I don’t think either of us is getting what we want right now, so can I go now?” Ella asked, a bored expression playing on her face. “What?” Ella asked, referring to Mr. Aker’s dumbfounded expression. “You can’t expel me, I graduate in a week and a half, you could suspend me, but we both know that would get us nowhere, what are you gonna do, Mr. Aker?” She asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

Boy, if you thought he was mad before, he was fuming now.

I literally think that I saw steam come out of his ears.

Gross.

“Exactly.” Ella answered, flipping her hair and turning to walk away. Mr. Aker grabbed her arm and pulled her back towards him. “You will not speak to me that way, young lady.” He growled at her. I was about to interfere when she ripped her arm away from him, and angered look on her face. “This is harassment, and I will not stand for it.” She spit out, turning, grabbing my arm, and walking both of us away. “He’s a major dickhead that needs his balls cut off.” Ella sneered, her anger taking over. She cracked her neck and took in a few deep breaths. “I need to go find Axel.” She said more softly. “I need to tell you both something.” She said, her voice cracking at the end.

~             *             ~             *             ~

A/N: Teeny bit of a cliffhanger, oops. Love you guys! Xoxo

~'~'~'Comment and Vote Please!'~'~'~

xoxox