Time for a little adventure

Your POV
BOOM!!!!! "What the fuck!" I yelled falling off my bed, my roommates also on the floor. I looked at the time 3:00am. "Did you guys feel that?" Red asked. "The statue of liberty felt it half way across the world. What the fuck was that noise!" I snapped standing up and leaving the room. Everyone was in the hallway, looking as confused as ever. "Does anyone know what made that sound?" LJ asked. We all went downstairs when suddenly the lights went off. "Ahhhh!" someone yelled. I used my powers to lite my arms on fire. I turned to see Jeff on the floor with LJ on top of him. I shook my head and sighed, "follow me" continuing downstairs. "Slender, where's the electricity connections?" I asked. "In the basement why do you ask?" he asked. "I need to see what happened to the lights" I answered going into the basement. "Wait, you're not gonna leave us here in the dark are you? I mean we have to stick together" Jane said laughing nervously. "You guys are killers, you practically hid in the dark to sneak up on victims. But if you insist cuz you're a big baby, let's go" I said as they followed me. I found the switch box and opened it, all the cables were cut. "How? All the cords are cut" I said looking at it. "But how, won't the person be electrocuted after touching them?" EJ asked. "That's the thing, they didn't use metal, they used powers" I replied as they gasped. "Powers? How do you know my dear" my father asked. "Look at the wiring, normal scissors or blade would have cut it straight across, this one has dented, burned and forcefully ripped, definitely powers" I explained making him nod. "But who could have done this?" Slender asked. "It's probably Stormy" Jane scoffed. "How about I kill you and be blamed for that instead" I growled about to lunge at her. "Stop it both of you!" Slender yelled. "Fine but I think I know who did" I said examining the cuts. "Who?" Jeff asked. "Me" someone said. We turned to see...

End......

Jk

Hunter. "You. What do you want?" I spat. "Dear Stormy, I'm here for you" he answered getting closer. "Leave my daughter alone, Hunter" my father said standing in front of me. "Relax, old man. I just wanted to say something" he said. I looked at my father and nodded, he nodded as well and stepped aside. "What do you mean, you're here for me?" I asked. "You should know by now, that I'm here to make you my bride. I chose to posses you on the blood you because I want you to be my bride" he said. "What? No!" I snapped. "Fine, if you're not gonna be with me. I'll take your friends instead" he said, capturing some of pastas. "No!" I yelled as he disappeared. "What the actual fuck!" I yelled angrily slamming the wall. "Don't worry Stormy, we'll get them back" Slenderman said. "Yeah he didn't get all of us" Ben said. I looked round to see those left. Ben, Jeff, Slenderman, Zalgo and Puppeteer. "OK I can make this work" I planned. I looked down to see he took my amulet too, meaning that Damien was gone too. You are so gonna pay, Hunter.