Chapter Six: Life now.

Start from the beginning

I felt like he knew exactly how I felt just by looking at me, his sad eyes were locked on mine and for some reason I couldn't look away. The way he looked at me, I just wanted to hold him and tell him that everything was okay, but was it, really?

"Hyun-"

"FELIX! FIGHT HIM!!" Jisung cuts me of so I stand up right away and pull Changbin off of him.

"YA! WHY DID YOU HURT HIM HUH?.....hyung..." I say the last part with a small voice then Changbinnie just laughs and hugs me.

"HE'S MINE NOW JISUNG-YA!!!!" Changbin screams while still holding me, so I look over to Jisung and he looks betrayed.

"HOOOOWW DAARREEE YOOOUUUU!!!" Jisung says and pulls me over to him.... Now I just feel like a throw rag.

"FELIX LOVES ME!!" He screams then Changbin grabs me and hugs me tighter

"Just because he's your soulmate doesn't mean he loves you" He says and I felt like I had to say something about this.

"You're right. I'm not required to love him." I say in such a serious tone and pull away from Changbin's hold.

Everyone is suddenly quiet, confused to why it suddenly became more serious. Then I turned and looked Jisung straight in the eyes .

"But I do love him and I'm lucky he loves me back" Jisung started blushing and he had a small little smile. He looked like he was about to cry

"bu Changbin-hyung's arms are bigger so I choose him." I say really fast and he looked so hurt.

"HOOOWWW DAARREEEE Y-"

"OOOKAAYYY!! That's enough for the morning! get ready boys, the van arrives in a few and we have a whole day so bring water" Chan says before Jisung could start another fight and slowly everyone went to change.

I was about to head to my room to change but then I hear a hissing sound behind me. I turn and I see Jisung gesturing me to cone to his room. I grab my clothes then I walk towards him.

"This is no time to do the sex guys!" Jeongin says

"NO DOING THE SEX! WERE LEAVING IN A WHILE" Chan yells from inside his room and Jisung and I giggle at the angry father figure.

Before Jisung could say anything that would probably turn in to a scream off, I enter his room and pull him inside. I place my clothes on his bed then suddenly I feel a hard smack at the back of my head. It was so strong, I fell face front on the bed.... but I deserved it.

"Thanks" I say to him, my voice muffled from the sheets.

"I swear Felix, it's like you're not even trying" He says with fake disappointment in his voice.

He goes to his closet to find his clothes and I fix my position and I sit on the edge of the bed.

"It's just the way he looked at me Jisungie! I just want to...... AAAAAHHHHHH!!!" I scream from frustration and I hear Jisung giggle while he puts his and my clothes in his bag.

"I SAID NO DOING THE SEX!!" Chan yells from the other side of the door and we both just giggle at him.

"You just want to hold him and tell him everything is okay!" Jisung states and I just nodd

"How did you know?" I ask, because that was exactly how I was feeling

"Because that's how I feel when I look at Mr. MY-NAME-IS-LEEKNOW" He says and I laugh at this.

"Yeah but that's different, because you guys are talking!" I say as I fall back to bed.

Ever since Jisung and I made up, he made it a point to get to know me more on a personal level and I did the same. It's been a good 2 months since then, and I can say for sure that we got to that level. We would spend all night just talking about how we felt about random stuff that sometimes it doesn't make sense anymore. It's been perfect, It's like that hole in my heart was finally slowly filling up. He became my person and I kind of became his as well.

"Why are we doing this again? Why can't I just slap him on the face and tell him I love him?" I ask

"Because he completely dropped you when he found out you had a soulmate." He says and I stay quiet.

"I mean, I understand his reason but Minho knew we were soulmates and he didn't cut of ties or anything. Before you slap him and declare your love, let him realize he's do anything for you." Jisung says.

I groan because I know he has a point and he'd probably fight me if I said he was wrong.

"What if he realizes he wouldn't do anything for me?" I ask in a very small voice then Jisung sits beside me and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Then won't you be glad you didn't rush into it?" He says and I hum in agreement.

"You give great advice" I tell him

"It's because I'm your hyung"

"It's literally ONE DAY!" I tell him

"I AM YOUR HYUNG" He yells with a smile and I laugh because I SWEAR.... he will never let it go.

"Hey guys, the van is here" Minho says from the door.

Jisung opens the door and quickly pecks Minho on the cheek before anyone could see. Minho looked so disgusted and slowly put his hand on his cheek.

"Thanks Minho!" He says softly

"MY NAME IS LEEKNOW!!!" Minho says while wipping his cheek.

Minho may look like he hates everything Jisung does... and he probably hates everything Jisung does, but he loves him. So it's okay.

"Okay, Minho" Jisung says

"IT'S LEEKNOW!!!!"

his name is Lee know.

____________________

Wow.... this part is kinda short... 

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON!! I love you all, I hope you're all guds in da huds!

ur great