Chp. 3

This is Ashley at 14yrs old. Media above

Ashely pov.

September 3,1996
Next Day
Alanta GA.
Ashely House
7:14 a.m.

"Mom can ya' stop combing my hair that hard", I say closing my eyes tight from all the pain.

"No..., I need to comb all the knots out if u wasn't playing basketball and playing in the sand getting your hair messy this wouldn't be a problem." She say trying to comb all my knots out.

I just rolled my eyes because there she go with that shit again like it gets old mayne.

"There all done, now I got this beautiful yellow sun dress I want you to wear", she say walking to my drawer and takes out the dress.

"Ma, you know I don't like wearing dresses so why would you pick that....", I say getting mad.

"Well...I thought it was cute so...I wanted you to wear it today", she say smiling slowly shaking the dress.

I wanted you to wear it today", she say smiling slowly shaking the dress

"Ugh....ma", I say rolling my eyes.
"Don't be rolling yo' eyes at me gu' your going to wear this sundress to school and I don't care how ya' feel, it looks beautiful on ya",she say making her accent come out. She handed the dress to me.
I don't have no choice so....I guess I'll have to.

::::::::::####::::::::::####::::::::::
::::::::::#############::::::::::
::::::::::####::::::::::####::::::::::

:::::::::::#########::::::::::
::::::::::::::::###::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::#########::::::::::

I had told my mom I would just ride my new bike yeah my new bike to school than ride the bus.
I was just leaving from my house and guess who I saw.... Lucas. Yep.

I walked the other way so hopefully he won't see me

"Hey gu' you thought I didn't see you", he say walking my way. I rolled my eyes at him. He can't see my face cause my back is to him. I just kept walking like I didn't hear him. One thing I noticed that he had was a bike as well, I don't know if it was new to him or not but it looked nice.

 One thing I noticed that he had was a bike as well, I don't know if it was new to him or not but it looked nice

"I know you can hear me",he say trying to catch up with me.
"What do you want I'm trying to get to school", I say stopping in my tracks turning to look at him.
"All I wanna say is that....I'm sorry",he say.
"Sorry fa' what",I say. I wanted him to say what he did then I'll except his apology.
He sigh"I'm sorry for hitting you, calling you a bitch and pulling your hair."
I smiled "apology excepted."

"Aye,can I ask you two questions",he say.
"Yeah...go ahead."
He smiles "What's yo' name?"
I laugh a little "my name is Ashely, Ashely Johnson."
"What's yours?"
"My name is Lucas, Lucas Coly", he smile even more.
"What's the other question Lucas?", I say getting more interested in what he was saying.
"Oh yeah..., I wanna kiss you", he say licking his lips
(Stop)
Hold up did I just see what I just saw did he really just lick his BIG JUICY LIPS.
OH MY GOSH
(back to the story)
"You...wanna...kiss me", I say in shock.
"Yeah...", he say smiling.
"Why you keep smiling for", I say still in shock.
He licked his lips again."Cause you cute and I wanna kiss you, so is ya' gonna let me kiss you."

I had to think, well he is cute too and...he got big lip. Why not.

"Yeah,I'll kiss you", I say winking at him.
"Ite", he say.

He got real close like so close I can feel him breathing, so close that I can smell the perfect scent of cologne on him.
He grabbed the side of my face lightly, tilting my head so he'll have more access when he kisses me.
I slowly move in barely touching his lips and...SMASH he kisses me soft but sweet, he rubs his tongue on my mouth for entrance. I let in, our tongues wrestled. He stopped and slowly pulled away looking at me in the eyes.
When I tell you I didn't want him to stop i did not want him to stop. I wanted to smash my lips back on his so bad but I couldn't.
"You my girl now, so I'ma take you to school.",he say backing up a step.
"Ok", was all I said. It was like I was in a trance or a magic spelling of his.
"So, you can leave that ugly ass bike here you got and I'll ride us in style with the one I got.", He say pointing at my bike.
"Nah, I told my mama that I'll ride my new bike to school today.",I say pointing at myself.
"Well I'm sorry if yo mama has a bad ass taste in bikes baby", he say holding his hand in the air.
"Fuck you Lucas", I say grabbing my bike.
"See that what I was trying to do later on", he say smiling.
"Shut yo ugly ass up", I say pushing him to the ground. He tried to get back up, I dropped my bike.
I jumped on him pushing him back on the ground, and we started wrestling. We where hitting each other back and forth till we rolled down the hill getting tired.
Getting up I said "your not my boyfriend any more ugly",I say shaking my head walking to my bike. I was so furious.
"I don't care I neva' liked yo' ass any ways ugly", he say wipping the grass off his shirt and pants.
"Good cause I neva' did eitha' you piece of shit",I say back yelling at him.
"Don't call me that", he say pointing his finger at me.
"You...piece...of shi-", I say but before I could finish he pushed me to the ground hard.
When I say I saw fire in my eyes I could feel the heat forming inside me.
"You muthafucka!!!!!!!", I say screaming punching him dead in the eye.
"Ahhhh.....you bitch!!?",he say pushing me to the ground again.
He punched me in my side.
"Ahhhh....", I screamed.
I rolled us over hitting him in the stomach.
"You should neva' called me a bitch ugly ass nigga", I say still punching him.
"I said STOP!!!"

Hey y'all hope y'all like this chapter stay tuned for our next chapter. Comment and vote what y'all like. Also comment what part in the chapter you like and I'll shout you out at the end of every chapter.

(Comment and tell me if I have any errors, love y'all)