Bonding With Friends

3rd Persons P.O.V.

*

Brooke was hanging out at 10:00 PM with the lot, and she was lying her head on James' lap. Her being her, she was listening to an audiobook, that being 'Wonder.' "Teachers aren't allowed to go into common room on their Period." Said Sirius, laughing. She suddenly took out her earphones, suddenly showing interest in the conversation, "What are we talking about?"

"Apparently periods." Peter says, snickering. All of them start laughing hysterically, and Brooke's sides start to hurt. "I didn't mean to say it like that!" He exclaims, attempting to cover up his obvious mistake. "Well that's what we heard!" Brooke laughed, hitting him in the arm. "Nn - ugh!" Sirius whines, eventually laughing.

"Padfoot!" Laughed James, "We have got to buy you a dictionary!" Sirius sighs heavily, "Yeah.. You should." And Brooke started laughing once more.

"Is it like a - a command now! Like a - a 'If you don't get me a dictionary for Christmas IMMA KILL YOU' type of thing?!?" She asks, officially crying.

And Sirius hit her arm, Remus, James and Peter holding their sides. "Umbridge has her first period, Monday I believe." Sirius says, then quickly face palmed. "Oh my god, Padfoot!" Remus exclaims, falling off his seat on the one wooden chair, which was barely surviving to stand.

"I mean like," Sirius starts laughing and crying, "When on their teaching period!" And he made this worse. "What so like, she has hands and a blackboard on her.. HAHAHA." Brooke made this joke, by the way. "Brooke!" James exclaimed, hugging her tightly, "Oh my Merlin!"

"Sirius started it!" She pointed to Sirius, who tried to defend himself. "I didn't say that she had a blackboard!"

"Yes but I wouldn't have said it if you didn't say teachers period!"

Suddenly, a door creaked open, and it was all silent. They all shut up, hearing a groan from the stairs. "What the hell are you guys doing?" Lily Evans exclaims, groaning that she came down for nothing. She looked between James and Brooke, and narrowed her eyes. Brooke must've noticed, because she pushed herself away from James, towards Sirius.

James scrunched his face up in confusion, and then answered Evans. "Lily - flower,we were just cracking jokes," He explains, "It's a Friday anyways, no curfew."

"Yes but--" Lily starts, but get's cut off. "Evans," Brooke says, slightly annoyed, "we do this every Friday. And we asked Dumbledore, no curfew." Lily sighs annoyingly, but continues to go upstairs. "Hope all of you have fun then.." She mutters.

Then it was all silent. "Teacher's period.. You lot are weird." I say, putting my book back on. "Oh and you love it.." James says, trailing off, slowly making his eyes droop. "I think we'll sleep here.." Sirius says, pointing to Remus and Peter, Remus sleeping on the love seat, and Peter conjuring a mattress and putting in the crook so that no one notice.

I was going to do the same, when James pulled me back. "Uh, James?" I ask. "Hmm?" "I'm kinda, stuck.. Can you please let me go?" He shakes his head, and pulls me back. "No. You're sleeping with me." I roll my eyes. "Fine, we can sleep together," I said, making Sirius snort.

"Sleeping together.." He smiles. "Oh my god Pads!" Peter exclaims, snuggling into his blankets. "In a bed that's not the couch." He groans. "Why?" He asks. I roll my eyes, "Sirius is sleeping here.." And he stands up, pulling me with him. "

"Alright."

I chuckle, and snuggle in the blankets, and keep my distance from James.

"Sleeping together on a bed.."

"Sirius!" Remus yells, throwing a pillow at him. "Shuddup." He says.

I roll my eyes, laughing. Me and my friends...