Chapter 49 The angry Girlfriend

Cuphead looked away and walked off towards his locker. He didn't stare at anyone and put his backpack into his locker before grabbing his things and heading to class. His breathing was hard and uneven and his heart was pounding. Cuphead headed to class and sat besides Lucy, not looking at anyone and only taking out his notebook before taking some notes. Lucy had noticed her friend's behavior and gently nudged him. Cuphead looked at her then looked down.

"Hey." Lucy started.

Cuphead glanced at her before looking away.

"It'll be okay." She said calmly to him.

"No it won't." His mind spat at him harshly.

Cuphead didn't say anything he was visibly upset but he didn't want to show it that much. After class Lucy walked down by the small cup the the small cup began explaining the awful situation to his friend.

"You and I both know that's not true."

"I-I know but s-some think th-that I-I was trying to-to." Cuphead paused and began choking on his words.

"I know." Lucy said.

"Some of the football players think that and some cheerleaders think it too but most of them are jerks and bimbo's and we both know that Jason said that to save his hide and make himself appear as the good guy." Lucy said.

Cuphead nodded and smiled just a bit. Lucy seemed to know what to say to him to make him feel much better. As the two walked down the school hall towards biology Jennifer Bergoli stopped them. Jennifer was everything that freshmen girls wanted, popular, pretty and had a boyfriend. However Jennifer was considered a slut a skank and a liar a very good liar. She was also Jason's former girlfriend if you could even call her that. She was a beer member on Cala Maria's team.

Jennifer had long bleach blonde hair that was normally curled at the end, tan skin and her makeup was...vibrant to say the least. Pale b,he eyeshadow with glitter and pastel bubblegum pink lips. She wore her cheerleading uniform and her customized jacket with her first letter to her name in it. Jennifer appeared to be very man's dream girl in high school but make no mistake she was and had the personality of a self absorbed alligator wearing glittery eyeshadow and pink lipstick..

"You!" She snapped pointing at Cuphead.

Cuphead jumped and backed away a little getting behind Lucy.

"You!" Jennifer cried.

Cuphead swallowed hard he was not in the mood for this right now.

"You're the one who put my boyfriend behind bars." Jennifer angrily shrieked.

Cuphead backed away and tried to speak up but couldn't.

"Because of you I can't see him and his football career might be ruined because of stupid people like you!" She hissed.

"I know you did it cause you only wanted to secure him and use him so you could screw up his life. Your just jealous of him admit it." Jennifer snapped.

"You seriously believed that jerk?" Lucy asked not surprised at all by this girl.

"Yeah! I know your friend tried to deduce my boyfriend and try to screw him but he turned the tables and called the police to report him." Jennifer said.

"That's not true." Lucy argued.

"Yeah right." Jennifer replied rolling her eyes.

Lucy and Jennifer glared at each other and looked as if they were ready to have a fight.

"Whatever I know what I know." The blonde girl said.

Lucy and Cuphead ignored the girl and walked down towards biology class. There the two took their seats and Cuphead noticed that some students were glaring at him. Cuphead gulped and looked down as he continued to work. He still could feel their horrible gaze burn a hole through him. Cuphead didn't look at them and continued until a note was thrown at him. With shaky hands Cuphead began unwrapping the note only to resize that it was full of hurtful comments. Some of which went like this

Filthy slut.

Emo cunt.

Go die you emo freak.

Do the whole world a favor and die already.

Cuphead more like cumhead.

Cuphead was shaking, he was shaking so bad. The note was snatched from his hand and the small toon watched as Lucy tore up the message and threw it into the trash. Cuphead didn't say anything and simply stated at his friend.

"Don't listen to them." She replied. "It's all lies.. They're only trying to mess with you." Lucy replied calmly.

Cuphead swallowed hard but nodded.

Lucy gave him a soft smile.

After school instead of taking the bus the two walked down to isle two where they knocked on the door to the candy castle that be,on gee to none other then Baroness Von Bon Bon. At first Cuphead was amazed at a kingdom made of entirely candy and sweets. It was just like a fairytale. Lucy knocked on the door and waited, after a few minutes the door opened to reveal a woman with curly brown hair soft pink skin with plump pink kissable lips and wearing a white and pink gown. She stared down at Lucy and smiled.

"Lucy, so good to see you, and oh my. Who is this?" The pink woman asked staring down at the small cup who hid behind Lucy who chuckled softly.

"This is Cuphead he's my friend and he's very shy." She explained calmly to the Baroness.

The woman smiled and nodded.

"We came to deliver this to you." Lucy said hanging her Cuphead's finished job application.

The Baroness took it staring down at it before smiling again.

"So your looking to work here?" Bon Bon asked.

"Eh? Y-yes ma,am." Cuphead stuttered and looked away running his arm.

The woman giggled softly giving the young boy a sugar sweet smile.

"Well I'll look into it, oh silly me I forgot to into dude myself. My name is Baroness Von Bon Bon." The candy woman said calmly.