Chapter 3 Hurt/Comfort

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual assault please read with caution if you are sensitive with these certain topics.

"G-go away Jason, l-leave me alone." Cuphead said.

There was no warning as Jason grabbed Cuphead by the handle and dragged the poor boy off to the boys locker room, fear and anxiety was rising up. He was scared what Jason was going to do to him. He wanted to leave and go to tell the principle or his brother. Once the two got into the locker room there were two more boys waiting. They must be friends of Jason.

"Alright boys, you know what to do." Jason said and the two boys nodded.

Cuphead tried to back away from them but it was too late, as one of them grabbed him and held him down while the other began undressing him forcefully. Cuphead thrashed and screamed as he felt Jason begun to feeling all over him.

It was awful.

Possibly one of the worst things he could have experienced.

It was disgusting...it was sickening ...it was dirty.

Cuphead couldn't help as tears poured out of his eyes and stranded down his cheeks. The sensations were too horrific for him to handle. The burning feeling of someone placing their hands on him only to leave an aching sickening feeling to linger with him for who knows how long. When he feels that Jason has reached for his lower area Cuphead sobbed aloud. At the end of it the poor cup was reduced to a sobbing mess.

"Yeah cry like the little bitch you are." Jason spat and he slowly leaves Cuphead alone to dress himself

The young toon does and after school he didn't wait for his brother bear the oak tree. Instead he booked it, not looking back not caring how many people were staring at him not caring that he forgot that it was raining out and he was getting soaked. He didn't care at all; all he wanted to do was go home. Once he reached ink isle one tears blurred his vision and as he dashed home.

Cuphead didn't even know what Elder Kettle said as he hurried upstairs and slammed his room door shut. Cuphead practically threw himself onto his bed and buried his face into his pillow as he cried. The disgusting awful feeling that lingered on the poor toon's body was still there. Cuphead couldn't remember how long he cried but he remembered that he cried so hard that no sound came out.

There were a few knocks on his door and Mugman called out to him. Cuphead didn't reply to his brother who knocked again.

"Cuphead? You in here?" Mugman asked.

"G-go away." Cuphead sniffed.

The door slowly opened and Mugman stepped in and looked at his brother with concerned eyes.

"Cuphead?" Mugman asked. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing." Cuphead sniffed.

Mugman came over to his younger brother and sat down next to him.

"Cuphead? Bro, what's the matter?" Mugman asked softly as he looked down at Cuphead.

"N-nothing just g-go away." Cuphead said as he buried his head deeper into his pillow.

"Cuppy you know that I won't leave until you tell me what's wrong. I only want to help you. Did someone hurt you?" Mugman asked.

Cuphead looked up at him and looked scared before sniffing again and telling him about Jason and what he did. Mugman was shocked but he was furious. How long had he been doing this to his brother.

"Cuphead long long has he-; " Mugman stopped mid sentence. It didn't matter how many times Jason would pay for what he did.

Mugman held his younger brother close and hugged him. Cuphead gasped softly but calmed himself, that it was only his brother and his brother would never hurt him.

"It'll be okay bro, he won't get away with this." Mugman said kissing his brothers cheek lovingly as he held him.

Cuphead whimpered but cuddled further into his brother for comfort. After a few minutes of cuddling the two pull away. Mugman giggled as he looked down at the red cup.

"Golly Cuphead you're real good at cuddling. "

Cuphead looked away and flushed a light red making the blue mug chuckle at his brother's cute actions.