13

Chapter Text

I wake to the sound of an alarm blaring, I'm on the couch between Edward and Harry, having fallen asleep on Harry's chest, we all sit up instantly and I cover my ears.

"Louis?"

"Where's Louis?"

"Is Louis okay"

I hear all the boys yell as they rush into the lounge from different directions.

"He's fine, he's here" Harry says.

"We've got him" Edward agrees.

"What's that noise??" I yell over he sound.

Suddenly it stops.

"It's an alarm we had installed just to be safe" Andy says as he walks in.

"Why did it go off?" I ask as Harry, Andy and Scott go to check things out, guns in hand.

"And why do you have guns?" I ask scared.

Edward wraps me up in his arms then.

"Just precaution Lou, we will go check it out okay" Scott says,

I nod my head, this is so scary, someone could have just tried to break into our house, to get to me.

We all wait anxiously on the lounge for the boys to return.

"Nothing's out of the ordinary, could have been a dog or a cat" Andy says as they all walk back inside.

I sigh with relief.

"Come on, lets get you up to bed sweetheart" Edward says.

I agree and I'm lead up the stairs. We make it to my room and Edward, Harry and I strip down to our boxers and climb into bed.

"Okay?" Harry asks as I settle between them.

I shrug.

"Talk to us little one, what's going on" Edward asks.

The pet name catches me off guard.

"I......I'm.....I'm scared" I say quietly

"We know and we're so sorry baby, we are doing all we can to keep you safe and sound" Edward tells me.

"I....I know but, what if you get hurt or Andy or Liam, Scott or Ben? Jax has already been hurt because of me and what if it's worse next time, I don't want anyone getting hurt and I don't want to die" I say as tears well in my eyes.

"Shhhhhhh, come here baby, shhhhhh, we've got you, nothing is going to happen to you while we're around" Harry tells me.

I cuddle close to them both and let their breathing and soft touches relax me. We exchange a few kisses which suddenly turn quite heated.

I moan loudly as Edward reaches for my length that's hardening in my pants.

"That's it baby, just relax and let us take over, can you do that?" Harry asks

I whimper at the question, I want to stop thinking about everything and stop worrying but it's so hard, I want Harry and Edward to take over again.

"Just submit Lou, give yourself to us baby, we'll take care of you" Edward assures me.

I begin to let go and let them take over, I focus on their gentle touches and kind words, I focus on their breathing and how they turn completely dominant yet gentle.

I instinctively reach for both Edward and Harry and start pumping them both slowly, both emitting a loud moan. Harry's mouth is on mine and his thick pink lips assault my own, we pull back slightly and the string of spit between our lips is so hot, we pant into each other's mouths trying to catch our breaths back.