10

I wake in a cold sweat, panting hard. I sit straight up in bed in fright, The guy from the club was in my dream, nothing happened but the overwhelming feelings I got in my dream makes me shake, it was so scary for some reason.

"Sweetheart?" Harry's voice sounds in the dark room.

The light is switched on by Edward then.

"Hey, hey, hey, shhhhh, just breathe, it's okay" Edward says as he takes one look at me and sits up on the bed next to me.

"Bad dream?" Harry asks.

I nod as I calm down.

"I'm sorry, it was just.....I'm sorry" I say.

"It's okay, just relax, you're safe with us, nothing is going to hurt you" Edward reassures me.

I nod in understanding just as Harry's phone rings. I look to the clock, it's 3am.

"Scott?" Harry says as he answers and I sense his worry.

Edward wraps is arms around me and I snuggle in close as we listen to Harry on the phone.

"Is he okay?" Harry asks.

"Should we come over?" He then asks.

"Okay, yeah, sure, thanks Scott, yep, talk soon" Harry says and hangs up,

He sits looking at his phone for a second before turning towards us.

"Whats wrong" I ask, worry filling my stomach as I look at Harry's face.

"Jax......someone beat up Jax this morning when he left the club" Harry says.

"What!!" I almost yell as I try to scramble out of bed, I need to get to Jax.

Edward holds me by the waist though so I can't move.

"Just relax, he's okay, just some bruises and a black eye, he's fine I promise you Lou" Harry reassures me.

"He's at home?" I ask as another tear slips down my cheek.

"Yes baby, he's safe, he's asleep. Liam's looking after him okay and now you need to relax and let us look after you" Harry says.

"But he's hurt" I worry.

"Yes but he's okay, trust Harry Lou, trust him to tell you the truth okay, we will see Jax tomorrow, right now you need to sleep okay" Edward tells me as he lays me down.

"But...but" I try to protest.

"Lou, just let us worry and take care of everything, including you, just relax and let us take over it's okay" Harry says.

I feel scared and upset and worried and I just want it all to go away, so I let Harry and Edward put me back to sleep, cuddle me and reassure me. Even though sleep comes fast, it's a restless and haunting one at best.

......................

"Jax" I yell as I race through the house.

After refusing to eat and sleep after another nightmare woke me at 5, Harry and Edward finally agreed to bring me to see Jax. Harry is heading into work to help Andy and Scott with the investigations. Liam and Edward have work and Ben is at practise, leaving me and Jax alone today.

"I race towards the lounge and see Jax lying on the couch watching TV, he stands up when he sees me, his face has a smile but his eye is black.

I race towards him and hug him tightly.

"Jax" I say.

"Im okay, I'm okay" He tells me over and over as he holds me tightly.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault I'm so sorry" I tell him as I hug him.