3

I wake up in Harry and Edward's spare bedroom the next morning.

I'm so sore and stiff after yesterday's beating, I find it hard to move. I sigh, I'm going to have to face Edward and Harry now after humiliating myself with the stupid panic attack I had last night. I don't need them asking any more questions, I'm going to have to start avoiding them both.

I make my way out of bed and it's then that I notice something around my torso. What the hell?

I stand up and lift up my shirt, there is a tight bandage wrapped around me, effectively helping my pain. This means that Edward and Harry saw my bruises and Edward has strapped me up.

I can't believe this, this is not good, fuck, I don't know what to tell them. I begin to panic again.

I have to get out of here, I'll sneak out before they see me, I can't face them now.

I see my school uniform on the chair next to the bed, I pull my school pants on and leave the white sweater of Harry's on, I put my school socks on and make my way out of the room quietly.

I hear no noise in the hallway so I tiptoe through the hall to the front door. I'm just about to open it when a deep drawl stops me.

"Skipping out on us too huh?" Edward says.

I jump and spin around to face him, dropping my school shoes and shirt on the floor.

"I.....um.....I.....I need to leave" I stutter out.

"Kiddo, I'm sorry, but you need to come and talk to Harry and I first okay" Edward tells me as he bends down to pick up my things off the ground.

"No, I don't want to" I stumble, I just want to get out of here.

"Listen, Harry and I are really concerned Louis, please, we don't want to take this into our own hands, but we will have no other choice if you don't talk to us" Edward says.

I fight back tears as I look into his concerned eyes. Fuck this. He obviously means he'll tell the boys and I can't have that.

"Come on bud" Edward reassures me as he grabs my hand and leads me back into the lounge room.

Harry is sitting on the couch and like Edward, is in pyjama pants and a T-shirt. They both look so sexy in the morning and if I wasn't so panicked I'd admire them.

They both have unreadable faces but I can tell they are on edge, Harry looks up at me as we enter.

"Hey Louis, come sit down" Harry tells me. I hesitate, I don't want this.

"It's okay, we promise" Edward reassures me as he sits me between him and Harry.

It's silent for a while as my palms sweat and I try to calm myself down. I rub my hands over my thighs, over and over.

"We saw the bruises" Harry tells me, like I don't already know.

I shut my eyes, this is really happening.

"I checked you over while you were asleep and you have a cracked left rib, severe bruising and from what I can tell, your kidney is really bruised and may even me damaged" Edward tells me.

I open my eyes as I let a single tear escape.

"I'm fine" I whisper out.

"Like fuck you're fine" Harry yells standing up, I flinch at his tone.

"Harry" Edward warns.

"You're getting hurt at school, that's why you skip, someone is abusing you and you think it's okay to hide it?" Harry says angrily as he turns to me, hands on his hips.