{~Chapter 16~}

"Thanks for coming out! We really appreciate it." one of the weekly idol hosts said to them. The dreamies and Minseo had just finished on the show and went to get some water. They stayed dressed in what they were in because they had an interview with a talk show host today.

________

"Hello everyone! I'm your host, Kang Minyun! Today, I have with me, NCT!!" he said in the microphone and they all clapped with enthusiastic 'woo's' They looked at Mark who decided to start the introduction, them shortly following along. "1, 2, 3, to the world we are NCT! Hello, we are NCT!" they all said and then clapped. They sat up in their chairs and some adjusted their headsets.

"Okay so! Let's get into this interview shall we. We have a bunch of listeners right now and we'll answer a few calls from people on the line in just a moment. But first, let's talk about Minseo's new debut!" he claps his hands, everyone joins in. "It's been what? Almost a full year since you've debuted?" Minyun continues.

"Yes, and I'm so glad that I was able to debut after all of my hard work," Minseo says smiling. He smiles, "That's great! Okay, we got that question out of the way. Now let's talk to some callers shall we?" he says leaning over to a table with a bunch of buttons on it.

"Caller number 4, you're on," he says leaning back in his chair and grabbing his water bottle. The voice began loud and clear as the guys and Minseo listened to the caller, big smiles on their face. "Hi!!! omg... I can't believe I'm talking to NCT right now.." the girl on the line says.

They all wave as if the girl could see them, which she couldn't, and replied, "Hello!" they all say while smiling. "Hi..." she sounded like she was almost in tears. "What's your name?" Jeno asks while moving his ear close to the microphone for some reason. "Jinhee! I'm such a huge fan!" she squeals.

"That's so cute..." Jaemin says quietly while reaching now below his seat to grab his water. Minseo, who is next to him, watches and smiles as she heard what he said. "Well, what's one thing that you've always wanted to say to NCT?" Minyun asks sitting back up in his chair.

"That you're my inspiration! You guys make my days better and make me smile constantly. On bad days I watch your videos and it reminds me that there are people in this world who truly care and do things to make others smile." she says. "Wowwww, deeep!!!!" Jisung says and Chenle nods in agreement.

"Their so childish... and cute," Minseo thought to herself as she slightly chuckled to herself. "Well, thanks for coming on! We'll have the next caller on! Bye bye, Jinhee!" "Bye Jinhee!!" they all say and wave at nothing. 

___________

They finished the interview and all had smiles on their faces. They never really knew how NCTzen's felt until they heard just now...