He sets up a barrier with pillows and lies them down. They roll over and immediately crawl around.

"I was hoping you two would lie still. . . Then again, you're curious." Zero watches the twins constantly as he tries to work. Every sudden sound distracts him from his work. His worried thoughts as a father end up being typed up and he ends up deleting a lot. It annoys him slightly.

"Zero, should I watch the twins for you?" Zero looks up again from his work as Sayori Wakaba brings in more paperwork. He doesn't respond as he looks to his sons that try to climb out once again from their pillow barrier.

"I. . . Do what you want." Sayori giggles as he comes off too proud to ask for help. She walks over to the twins and kneels next to them. They look over at her curiously. Once again having had forgotten who she is.

"You two are as lively as your mother. You're both so silly." She reaches out and touches their soft faces. Atsuko smiles and crawls over, half climbing on her lap.

"Good to see you too, Atsuko-kun. You have such a bright smile!" He shakes about in excitement and she picks him up. That receives a whine from Rei, so she holds him up as well.

"Wow they're getting real big. Looks like you two might end up as tall as your papa." Atsuko coos and waves his arms at Zero. He wasn't able to focus as he watched how endearing his sons were.

"Zero, your work." He blushes a bit and gets back to work. "I'll help out. I'm going to take the twins on a stroll around the building. You can count on me." Sayori stands up with the twins who wave at their father who doesn't even get a chance to respond.

"Okay, well shall we go visit some of the hunters? I'm sure they could use some cute distraction too." Sayori smiles at the twins who look around curiously. Pointing and making noises of intrigue to each other.

"I'll take that as a yes." Sayori walks with them, greeting the friendlier hunters who are happy to meet the babies. Rei is shy and spends his time hiding while Atsuko goes to whoever has their arms out for him. 

"You little man are going to give your parents a heart attack going off with people." Sayori smiles and shakes her head at the little brunet who goes about being his happy little self.

"Oh, Takamiya-san." Kaito freezes and knows he's been caught by the tiny baby boy that adores him. He kicks his legs and waves his arms. "Wow you're so happy and excited, Atsuko-kun!"

Kaito wants to turn away and run but he knows he'll feel guilty if he does do that. He relents to his fate and lets Sayori come over with the twins. Atsuko has his arms up, ready to be picked up.

"Ah, I see Atsuko-kun absolutely adores you." She giggles softly as Kaito picks up Atsuko who makes happy sounds. Kaito sighs and then looks down at Rei who is starting up at him with a frown.

"Could you be any less cute with an expression like that?" That just make Rei scrunch his nose at him. He shakes his head and points Atsuko at him. Atsuko smiles brightly at Rei and his gaze softens until he smiles back at his twin. "Well, what do you know, he can be cute after all." 

Sayori smiles and nods in agreement. "Alondra can say that Rei-kun is so much like Zero-san, but he's definitely like her as well. She would always frown and try to look unapproachable, but she was always so cute when she would get flustered around Zero or did something she liked when it was just the three of us. Yuki, Alondra, and I." Her eyes become slightly sad as she recalls her friends.

"Ah!" Sayori jumps startled as Atsuko is in front of her and gently brushes his fingers on her face with what almost looks like a worried expression. Sayori looks into his lilac-gray eyes and then smiles. "I'm alright, Atsuko-kun. No worries." He smiles back at her and turns back to Kaito to hold on to him. He sighs.