Month 5

Random Day Week 1:

A light touch. . .A slight move. . .It's all new. . . And it's scary. . .

"Yah!" I quickly sit up, and wave my arms around frantically. Aido and his dad quickly stand up to check up on me. Seiren is already on the move looking for danger.

"What is it?! What's wrong, Alondra-sama?!" Aido-dono asks me.

"They're moving!" I say as I continue moving my arms around. Aido-dono covers his mouth as he holds in his laughter. He puts a gentle hand to my shoulder. Seiren and Aido relax and look over at me as well.

"It's alright, Alondra-sama. It's natural for a child to move inside of their mother." He says trying to calm me down.

"Yeah, I've never seen you this freaked out before." Aido says adding his own little remark.

"Well you feel how weird it is!" I yell out at him as I put his hand to my stomach. He blushes brightly.

"See?" I say to him as I cringe at the movement inside of me.

"Wow, they really are moving." He says gently moving his hand around my stomach.

"I've watched too many scary movies. I feel like it's going to be an alien that's going to come out of my stomach, and tear me open. Spilling my gu-" Aido covers my mouth quickly.

"Alondra! Seriously! We're eating right now!" I give him an apologetic look, and he puts his hand down.

"Sorry. I was still freaking out. But you gotta admit it feels strange. Even stranger for me having movement going on inside of me that isn't my bo-"

"Alondra!" I wince.

"Sorry! I don't think before I speak!" I say again taking a seat, and looking at my vegetables hesitantly.

"Just one piece of chocolate is all I ask for. This healthy eating is driving me insane." I complain as I throw my head back on the chair.

"I doubt you can get crazier." Aido says eating his food. I give him an icy death glare, but he pretends not to notice it. So, Aido-dono does me the favor of smacking him upside the head. I start to laugh at the look on Aido's face.

"Oh! Seiren, you too! Come feel, they're lively right now!" I walk over to the silver haired girl. She looks at my stomach and then places her hands on it.

"Yes, you are right, they are moving a lot. It must feel strange." I nod in agreement and smile as she's transfixed on my stomach.

"Alondra-sama." I see a maid entering the dinning room coming towards me in a rush.

"Pardon me for bothering you during your meal, but Nurse Chiharu is here, but another man has come also." The maid tells me. I arch an eyebrow curiously.

"Who?" I question her, and I try to push away the thought of Zero coming to the surface.

"I believe he said he was your father." I choke on my own spit, and start coughing. Aido is quickly at my back patting it gently. The maid rushes to get me water, but I refuse with a gesture. I manage to calm my cough, and look over at the maid.

Seiren had pulled back, I guess she was startled.

"Let Nurse Chiharu in like normal, but please wait for Aido to tell you when you can bring him into my study." I say to her. She bows to me, and heads out. Aido helps me up, and I slowly make my way towards the study with Seiren's help.

"Damn. This is so heavy. Four more months of this. I hope they don't get bigger than this, but continue to develop fully." I say as I sit down on the swivel chair.