Meeting The Cullens.

Start from the beginning

Rosalie was the first to recover.

"So she created you and took away all your possibilities? Your future?" She asked. I could tell that the vampire creation was a touchy subject for her.

"Yes, what I left out from telling my dad was that I was pregnant at the time. He knew I was getting married but we had already spent that alone time together. She knew that too. She had medical experience from her human life and she knew how to do abortions. And that's what she did. She took away everything that I had dreamed of. I was so close to getting it all. I can't imagine what my husband to be was going through when I went missing. I just wish that he knew that I was OK. That I was still alive. So to speak." I replied, my voice cracking at the end.

Rosalie walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me. She seemed like she could relate to my story but I didn't want to ask.

"And where is this creator?" Carlisle asked. He sounded angry, everyone looked at him shocked. Obviously he didn't get angry very often.

"You're right, Sarah. He doesn't" Edward said, hearing my thoughts.

"Somewhere in the south. Last time I was there we were in Mexico. She has probably moved now. We were becoming conspicuous." I replied. He just nodded.

Tanya wasn't too bothered about my story. She was too busy checking Edward out. Her thoughts must have been pretty graphic because he was wincing every now and then.

So this was the bronze haired hottie she didn't stop talking about? Edward shot a glare at me when he heard that. I just smiled sweetly and thought Fancy going hunting? We can think of a plan to get her off your back? He nodded.

"Guys, me and Edward are going hunting, we will be back in a few hours." I said. Everyone seemed OK with it. Tanya shot me the dirtiest glare she could muster up. I just smiled at her and waved.

Once we were out of hearing distance I let out the laughter I was hiding the while time. I must have been laughing for about ten minutes before I calmed down.

"I'm sorry, but the glare I for from Tanya was hilarious." I said still laughing.

"It's OK. I gotta admit that she was thinking of ways to get you to stay away from me." He said, maybe my plan would work. "You've already thought of plan?" He asked surprised.

"Hey, I'm not just a pretty face." I said, laughing at the look he gave me.

"What's the plan?" He asked eagerly.

"Well, we pretend, for your sake, that we are mates. That I thought Major Whitlock was my mate but he wasn't. I hope you can act, dude, coz that is the only way that she will leave you alone. She knows how protective vampires can get over their mates. She lost her arm the last time she pursued a mated vampire." I explained.  He seemed to like this plan.

"So, just to be sure, there are no feelings between us. Just a show." He said.

"That's exactly right. I know I will see Major Whitlock again, I just don't know when." I replied.

"Let's do this. Text Kate and tell her to tell everyone but Tanya." He said.

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled.

Me and Edward walked back hand in hand after I had texted Kate. We walked through the front door and everyone didn't look surprised at the sight they saw.

Does my father know that this is a show? I asked in my head. He nodded and whispered so low that I only I could hear "So does Carmen." I nodded.

"I'm assuming you all know that me and Edward are mates?" I asked, making sure that everyone was on the same page.

Everyone nodded and Tanya just glared at me again, and then stormed out the back door.