Sarah's Story and Jasper's Adventures.

Sarah's P.O.V.

"Dad, you remember the lat night I was with you and mom and I went to the market for you?" I asked him, unsure of how much he remembered.

"Of course, we stayed up all night waiting for you to return, but you never did." He replied with sadness in his eyes.

"Well, that was the night I was taken. I was nearly at the market when I saw this lady. She seemed distressed so, me being me, went to see if I could help her. She said that her child had broken their leg and she needed help getting him to a doctor. She said he was in the ally way. I never gave it a thought that it would have been a trap. If I had known I would have ran in the opposite direction instead of following her." I explained. Their faces were set. as if they were wearing masks made of stone.

"As soon as we reached the end of the ally, I realised that there was no child and that it was a trap to keep me out of the public eye. It was then that she bit me. She carried me through the wood and to a camp where there were man people. Or that's what I thought they were. I was burning for what seemed like eternity, but in reality it was only three days. I am sure you remember the pain of when you guys had been turned." I said, seeing the pain and shudders go through them.

"Well, when I opened my eyes to my new life, she explained what I was and what my purpose was. Her name was Maria, her and two other vampires were building an army of newborns. They would have killed me centuries ago if it was't for my fighting skills that I seem to have. She wanted territory. She didn't want to have anyone beat her so she always chose her newborns carefully." I explained. My father's arms tightened around my shoulder. As if to keep me safe from my memories.

"It was about a week ago when I met him." I said, I was sure that they would need to know. If what Irina said was true, and that I had beenwelcomed into their family then they needed to know about my mate.

"Who?" Carmen asked.

"Major Jasper Whitlock. I had been watching him for a while. Not knowing what to do. I knew he was my mate, I could feel it. Every time I wasn't around him my heart would feel so heavy. And when I saw him again I felt like I could breathe again. But I couldn't do anything. Maria didn't allow mated vampires in her army. She destroyed them both if she found out. They would be a distraction to each other. We were hunting in Mexico. I always fed from animals since I was first changed. I refused to be a monster. Maria thought that my eye colour was something to do with the insane fighting skills I apparently had. Though I knew differently. I was hunting in the forest. I had told Jasper that I was looking for 'stray campers' in the woods and ran off to find some animals. I didn't realise he was following me when I was feeding. He didn't seem repulsed, he didn't care that I wasn't feeding from the natural food source of vampires." I explained, I could feel it now, my heart was calling out to him, and I wanted to run, and keep running until I found him again.

"What did he do?" Tanya asked, this was the first time she had spoken to me since I had arrived.

"He wanted to learn. You see, he has an ability, he can feel the emotions of others he can control them as well. He could feel the fear his victims were feeling and he could also feel the life draining from them as he fed. He didn't want to feel that anymore. He wanted to learn to feed from animals. He didn't want to be a monster anymore." I explained. It still felt weird that he wanted to learn.

"Where is he now?" Kate asked, she seemed like she wanted to meet him.

"I left him there. We were supposed to meet at the south of the camp and get away together. But I knew that if we both left together then Maria would have found something strange. I left him a note saying that when we meet again, I would explain everything. I knew that the Volturi were going to be making an appearance soon, so I didn't want to be there when they arrived. I know that Jasper will leave and try to get away from the army. He hates it there." I explained. I can't believe that I left him there. What id he doesn't get away? What if he Volturi have found them and he is dead> Oh my god, what have I done?

Jasper's P.O.V.

I left. I actually got away without anyone noticing. Didn't really take much to be honest. Maria was too caught up arguing with her sisters to notice my absence. Ever since I realised that Sarah was my mate, I felt hope. For the first time since i had been changed, I felt hope. Hope that someday I would see her again, that someday everything would be OK and she would be in my arms once again.

I was in the forest. I was in the middle of nowhere so there wouldn't be any humans in these parts. I thought now would be a good time as any to try to feed from animals. I let my vampire senses take over and searched for blood. I could hear a heart beat. It sounded loud. I could hear it so close to me. I knew the animal must have been big because I have never smelt anything so close to a human's blood before.

I let myself follow the scent. I looked and found a massive bear. I went straight for the kill. I knew that the bear was trying to fight me, but I also knew that I would win. He didn't stand a chance.

After I had drained it, I felt full. Usually when I fed from a human, it took a lot more than one feed to keep me satisfied. Maybe this could be easier than I thought.

I started running again until I came to a little town. It had started to rain so I knew that the humans would start to get suspicious if I just stood out in the rain all day. I went into the diner and sat down. I ordered a latte, trying to look human, and waited for it to arrive at my table.

It was then that a vampire approached me. I knew she meant no harm because she seemed to happy that I couldn't help but smile at her.

"Hi, my name is Alice. You're Jasper, right?" She asked. How did she know my name? I didn't know anybody at all. All the people I knew we dead and had been for about 100 years.

"How did you know my name?" I asked.

"I can see the future. I saw you and I heard your name in the vision. I know that you have started to feed from animal blood. I also know that here is another family that feeds from animal blood as well. They go by The Cullens. Carlisle, Esme, Edward, Rosalie and Emmett. I have seen them accept us into their family and they will also help us with their way of life." She explained to me. She saw visions? I could feel love coming from her, but it wasn't in a romantic way. She loved me like a brother. She had just met me and she considered me her brother. She was one weird vampire.

Later that night, when the diner had closed, me and Alice headed to where she had seen the Cullens last, we headed toward England. I just hope that things would work out the way she said they would.

---------------------

Another chapter for you :)

MrsCarlisleCullen17 <3