"You really need to pay attention in class" Momo sighed, "she repeated it five times and three of those times were specifically for you"

"Not my fault," Past me muttered, "she's the one that puts me to sleep"

"Well you have to keep your grades up" Sena said, "or they might cut you out of our performance from the Competition tomorrow"

"From now and tomorrow?" Past me said "we'll be fine, when have I ever let you down?"

"Well I don't know let's see..." Momo said counting on her fingers, "the time you promised to do your essay before the fair and you didn't, there were also the tests, then the ho-"

"Ok, but that all involved school" Past me complained, "you know when you need me, I'll be there"

"We need you to be on stage with us!" Sena said, "if your grades are bad for the grade check tomorrow, then we're doomed!" Past me was completely calm. Momo and Sena nagged her about her grades. When she got home, she laid on her bed with her text book in front of her.

"Ok tomorrow's test will be easy" she said as she prepared to study. She looked at the page for a minute before shutting the book, "well that's enough studying for today" Was I really that bad? I mean I know I hate school but did I really care this little? I guess they had a little right to be worried...She went over to her closet. I watched as she looked around for her outfit for the competition. Next thing I know she tripped and a box fell on her from on top of the closet. She looked at it confused, then opened it. She pulled out a red fur like material. She went over to the mirror. And held the red dress in front of her.

"The dress..." I said surprised, "how...mom must have saved the dress all these years"

"What weird fabric..." Past me said then she fell onto her knees. She put her hand to her head, "ow...what's with this headache?" I watched as the jewel started to glow brightly. Kagome came running in her piece was glowing too.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" She said rushing over and kneeling beside me, "you ok?" I watched as Past me started to relax. The jewels both stopped glowing at the same time.

"Yeah..." She replied, "it went away"

"What's this?" Kagome said grabbing the dress off the floor.

"I don't know..." Past me said, "must be mom's you know how she uses our closets as storage sometimes"

"Well you better put it away before it gets ruined" Kagome said standing up.

"Yeah..." She sighed taking the dress back. I watched her fold it and stuff it back in its box. She put it back up where it fell from. I didn't remember any of this.

"Come on it's dinner time" Kagome said Past me followed her out. I looked at my closet at the box. The dress...its been in my closet the entire time.

"Of course..." I mutter, "this is why you should always clean your closets..." but then again, I would have came up with some excuse on why it was there. I would have never assumed she was me. The day went by and nothing special really happened, but then it hit me. Tomorrow was the day Toru Kita will attack me at the park. Having to go through this nightmare all over again...when is this going to stay in the past?

The next day was just like I remembered it. I woke up and got ready for school, went down to have breakfast. Kagome, Sota and her then headed off to school. The school day was like usual, but then there was the Haruko and Satoshi drama. There was also the problem of Haruko stealing our song. So we had to change the song and the dance routine. We spent all the free time we had on the routine trying to get it right. The performance came and we made a couple of mistakes. Past me saw Haruko smirking in the crowd since she knew they didn't have a chance. At the end of the song, past me grabbed Satoshi and kissed him. I saw Haruko's face fall from a smirk to one of pure hate. The curtains slid in and covered them from the crowd. Satoshi pulled away. Past me put a hand over her mouth realizing what she did. I watched as Satoshi rejected her and she ran away. I looked at the TV backstage announcing the escape of a prisoner: Toru Kita.