Chapter 80

Levi's P.O.V

Eren and Historia are still missing, and thankfully we managed to escape the city, into the forest for further plans.

"Captain, what are the plans for today?" Mikasa asked, as the others gathered around.

"The MP's will most likely show up here eventually. We'll create an ambush and interrogate them for information. They might know the whereabouts on Eren and Historia." I explained.

"Right, how will this go down?" Jean asked. I explained the plan, and everyone got into position.

Soon after Armin volunteered to be a diversion and two MP's showed up, pointing their guns at him. That was our que, so Mikasa and I jumped down from the big ass trees and restrained them with our blades. This guy is huge and is making me feel short.

"That's right... Hand over your guns to the one in the front." I ordered, as I held my blade to the guy's throat.

Armin stepped forward and took the rifles from the two's hands.

"And not a word, right?" Armin spoke up. His eyes were serious. The incident changed him forever.

Later we made them strip from their gear and we tied their hands together. The scent of fear reeked from their bodies.

Our best bet is to disguise ourselves as Military Police to get by the guards... They figure out where Eren was taken by snooping around. To think we'd have no better option... We've just got no time... We've got no choice but to do or die.

Jean walked over and handed out papers of information. I took it and stood up, slowly approaching the two.

"Now then... Stohess District Military Police. Private Marlo Freudenberg. Same assignments, Private Hitch Dreyse. As for how we'll dispose of you..." I explained, whilst holding my blade on my shoulder. The two flinched and tensed up after what I said.

"Because of you guys, over 100 people from Stohess District were killed!" Hitch yelled out.

"Huh?"

"Hey..." Marlo tried to shut her up but there was no stopping her.

"You people... You might think you're all heroes of justice, but the victims and their families were dropped straight into hell!" She shouted.

"Yeah, I know." I bluntly replied.

Hitch clenched her jaw and glared at me. She then looked forward at the others.

"You there... You're from the 104th cadet corps, yeah? Just like Annie Leonhart. Were you friends of hers? No... I doubt she had any friends. Being as gloomy and aloof as she was. It's like she was a kid afraid of other people... I never got the chance to know anything about her. And the reason they still haven't found her... is because she was pulverised by a Titan into a puddle of jelly!" She bellowed, turning her head to look at me.

How oblivious.

"No... Because the titan in hiding was... Annie Leonhart herself." I replied.

The two had the expressions of horror. The fact that they didn't know.

I turned my gaze away.

"Goddammit, it makes me sick. Nobody knows a damn thing about this world... Not us or anyone else. Except for those bastards at the center of it all." I murmured, as everyone remained silent.

(y/n) knew everything about this, but now that she's gone... we have no lead.

"We'll release you both as soon as we get out of here." I spoke up, lowering my blade. The two looked away in shock and fear.

"Annie was..."

"Captain Levi! Please let me help you! I don't think what you guys are doing is wrong! If I can help correct this world's injustice, I'll do whatever it takes!" Marlo shouted, with determination.

Sounds familiar...

"I would risk my own life, so that others can live theirs outside the wall, peacefully."

"And maybe even one day, retaking this godforsaken planet."

"Upon my own life, I will find the truth."

That kind of talking gets you killed... (y/n)...

"What's with this guy?" I muttered under my breath.

"I beg of you! Captain Levi!"

"Not a chance." I bluntly replied. I began to walk away from him. "I can't tell how prepared you are about making an enemy of the government."

I looked towards Armin and Mikasa.

"Let's go. Sasha. Tie them up somewhere nearby." I ordered.

"Yes sir!" She replied, running over to them. I walked past Jean and suddenly he spoke up.

"Captain. Please let me do it." Jean requested, looking at me. I turned and glanced at him for a moment, then looking away and continuing to walk.

"Knock yourself out." I replied. 

(A/N) Wow this chapter is wayyyy too short it sucks. Sorry, I'll try to make them longer 

Levi X Reader A mission worth dying forजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें