\\ One moment of freedom //

~•~•~•~

[  Lotor's POV  ]

'Another day, another doubt. '

I thought that to myself as I have my peaceful walk around the castle of lions after the declaration of my innocence.

And now, truthfully, as a con, I do not know where to go. And as a pro, I do not know my way around this white halls.

But how high is the chance for me to bump in to Luna as I walk around this corridors, pretty high because of the fact that I just spotted her going into a room.

A ghost of a relieved smile flies into my lips as I saw her face once more,

Then once she entered, I quickened my pace and stopped when I was in front of the doorway already, the door was wide open and unclosing.

So as I stood there, I saw Luna grab her preferred sword, a rapier, and tests it by piercing it into the air in front of her, her stature relaxed.

I smirked and walked inside, making my presence known.

" Am I interrupting, sweetheart?" I asked as I smiled, currently entertained by her flushed and suprised demeanor.

" O-Oh.. It's you, L-Lotor. Please learn t-to knock.. " She cleared her throat as she stood straight, regaining her posture.

She dropped her sword with a small clang as her cheeks went crimson.

I chuckled and walked to her side, willingly making my presence be a tease for her.

" How are you darling? " I asked, my voice now becoming gentle and kind,

She then finally smiled ever so graciously,

" It's been great so far, Lotor. I should as you the same, especially if Allura still is giving you a short line of collar" She said figuratively, picking up her rapier from the floor.

I sighed at the remembrance.

" Yes, I know. But, All I want for today is to see you, dear. I'm sure that is allowed " I smiled, making my point clear and honest.

Her cheeks once again glowed, but this time, it was rosy pink in color.

" Don't start it.. " She asked, her voice flustered.

" What's wrong? Have I said something wrong? " I asked, humor in my voice as I chuckled.

" No, You didn't. " She sighed in defeat.

She then turns to the long table of swords once more, her finger fingers hovering and dancing over the blades of the weapons.

" Remember when we were kids and you were always showing me various kinds of swords? " She asked as she chuckled as she gazed into the table.

I also smiled as I recalled it, she was very fond of the rapier when I showed it to her.

" You remember? " I hopefully smiled as I look over to her eyes as she look at me as well.