WHY ME I THOUGHT HE LOVED ME

Que's POV. It was around 7:30 August told me I better have dinner done when he gets back. I'm so scared of him and what he could do I just do wat he ask. He told I can't see my friends , family that I do have left so I guess u can say I'm his slave.

August: So I walked in the house ready from some food . I told Que better have it done when I get back . I know y'all think why u treating her like that tbh I don't know I just get so angry at small shit now and days.

August: Hey bae ... how was your day ?

Que: fine. she said very low

August: Oh okay ... so the food done ?

Que: almost .

August: I thought I told you I wanted the food done when get home. he said getting close to her , Que started to get nervous and scared.

Que: I'm sorry I was cleaning all day today and I just started to cook. She said lookin down at the ground.

August: But wat did I tell ?

Que: You told me to have  dinner done when u get home ... please August ... I'm sorry.

August: You just don't get do u ... wat I say goes U HEAR ME ? He said yelling in her face.

Que: Yes sir . She said crying because he was yelling in her face.

August: OK ... AND STOP ALL THAT DAMN CRYING BEGORE I GIVE YOU SOMETHINTO CRY ABOUT. He yelled again

Que: OK. She said wiping her tears.

Dinners done ... I'll make your plate.

August: Thanks. He said  as she hands him the plate of food. He started to eat.

Que: Can I go upstairs please ?

August: Yea go ahead

August POV. So I was finishing my food and I heard sniffs so I go in the room and I see Rocky crying so not I'm pissed I told her about that crying shit.

August: What I tell about that crying ?

Que: I'm sorry Aug- SMACK!!!! She falls on the floor crying. Please I'm sorry please don't hit me no more. She says as she's crying.

August: oh Yea ... PUNCH , PUNCH

Que: Please Auggie stop. She's said as she wipes the blood from her lip.

August: Go clean yourself up .

Que:OK