NEXT MORNING

Que's POV. I wake up around 8:00 I tried to get out of August grip but he just hold me tighter and says. Where you going ? and I say . I'm about to go shower and then make some breakfast . He let's go ... she go's to the bathroom showers for 20 minutes and get out does her hygiene thing and puts on a grey shirt and some blue jean high waisted shorts leaves her hair curly puts cover up on her face to hind the bruises. she goes downstairs and start to clean the kitchen after she was done she started to cook. 15 minutes later she he's footsteps coming down the stairs .

August POV. I wake up I smell food oh hell yea a nigga be hungry I got to the bathroom and brush my teeth I head downstairs I see my baby throwin down I go behind her wrap my hands around her waist and say. Goodmorin baby ... it smells good . I said as I slap her ass .

Que: GoodMorin and thanks and watch your hands always got your hands on my ass.

August: Well I can't help it  unknown wat you workin back there. I said I start to rub her pussy she moans and then pushes me off like WTF ... What ...

Que: Not now baby I got to get going I got dance class with the girls .

August: ugh bae you don't need to be hangin out with then hoes ... they ain't nothin but trouble.

Que: I'm tired of you always callin my friends out their name ... just move I got to go.

August: grabs her arm he leans down and says. Don't you ever walk away from when I'm talking to you ...you hear me ?

Que: yes now now let me go. tries to get out of his grip but he pushes her against the wall. LET ME GO . she screams in his face.

August: Listen here ... I'm starting to get real tired of you yelling in my face.NOW... TAKE YO ASS UPSTAIRS AND STAY TILL I SAY COME DOWN... he yells in her face.

Que: looks at August and she is afraid  she doesn't know why he is doing this. He let's go and she walk upstairs and put her head down while she she sitting on the bed thinking. Why is he doing this I love him so much ... but I know I need to get out of here  what am going to do he's already controlling my life.

Is she gonna stay or keep getting beat