7 ~ Relapse

The next two weeks were like hell for me. I kept getting flowers and texts and calls and chocolate from Logan and it was true, I did miss him but I had to ignore all of them. He cheated on me and I could never forgive him for that. Sometimes, I would subconsciously try to rationalize it in my head saying that he saw me kiss Ricky, and that he was just doing that because he thought we were over but then I would snap back into reality and realize that I had to stay strong. Staying at Chantel's was great and it was so much fun just having girl time with her but it was hard to be around her when she was with her boyfriend. I was happy for them but I was not in the best place relationship wise. I found this great apartment in Malibu overlooking the beach on a quiet street and I'm moving in in three days. I've blocked Logan on all his accounts on all social media and blocked his phone number. But it sucked. I really fuckin missed him.

12 p.m - Chantel's House

I was just getting ready to go out for lunch at this place nearby with a few friends and searching through my stuff to find something to wear when *doorbell ring*.

"Coming!" I yell from my room. I run to the door my heels making a click noise on the floor as I go. I open the door expecting it to be anyone other than who it was.

"Logan?!" I exclaim and barely give him time to speak and I slam the door in his face. I do not want to see that son of a *knock*. I roll my eyes. I sigh and walk back towards the door and open it. He's still standing there.

"Look, I'll give you 3 minutes to say whatever you want but that's it. Starting....now." I say.

"Okay," he starts "I'm going to start from the beginning. My brother is an asshole, we both know that and when you too started dating it broke my heart because I knew he would only hurt you. And I really liked you. But I couldn't do anything because my brother was dating you. And then he hurt you and you broke up and...you know the rest. It was never supposed to happen like that but I fell in love with you Alissa Violet. And I am in love with you. Chloe meant nothing! So I'm here to say that Alissa Violet, I love you." He says.

I don't know what to say so I just stand there, jaw dropped, eyes wide for a moment and then I take a deep breathe, tears forming in my eyes.

"Logan Alexander Paul, I love you too." I blink as a tear rolls down my face and and smile forms on my lips. And then we crash into each other, lips colliding as my hands go onto his shoulders and his hands move to my hips. As we finally pull away, we both smile and it's like nothing ever happened. I cancel the apartment, pack all my stuff back up, and officially move in with Logan. And it feels amazing.