Chapter 1 New Life and A Fight

I look at the photos on my wall, I smile at all the memories I've made and all the friends I've made as well. I sigh as I say to myself.

Y/n: Who would have thought that I'd make so may friends, well time for school.

I say as I walk to the front door.

                                                      ~Timeskip~

Once I finally get there I'm standing there waiting for the teacher to make the announcement.

Teacher: Ok class everyone settle down please, today we have a new student.

She motions or me to walk in, as I do everyone starts to whisper about me as I stand beside the teacher and begin o speak.

Y/n: Hello everyone my name is Y/n Bustamate, I love to exercise, practice Martial Arts, swordsmanship and making new friends.

All of the guys shot me death glares, while all of the girls were staring at me in longing.

I walk to the back of the class and take a seat behind a girl in glasses and short hair, I tap her on the shoulder and wait for her to turn around and when she does I say.

Y/n: Hi there I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you.

Sona: It's nice to meet you as well.

Y/n: Hey, would you be able to show me around the school today ?

Sona: Sure I don't have anything else to do for now.

Y/n: Thank you I appreciate it !

Class was what you would expect in High School but I wasn't accounting on the amount of stares I received but I shrugged them off as I focused on my work.

It's finally the end of class as the bell rings and everyone pack up and I hear Sona speak.

Sona: Ready Y/n ?

Y/n: Well yea I'm excited to see the school.

Sona laughs a little bit which confuses me so I ask her.

Y/n: What's so funny ?

Sona: It's just I've never seen anyone so excited about school before.

Y/n: Well it's because I promised my parents I'd finish High School and it's a promise I intend on keeping no matter what.

Sona: You're very kind Y/n we don't see a lot of boys like you that are excited for school, the majority of the boys here only care about boobs and sex.

Y/n: Why would I care about that stuff ? I respect women. Anyway let's get going.

Sona: Right.

*Timeskip to chibi Sona showing chibi Y/n around the school*

Y/n: Thank you for showing me around the school Sona.

Sona: No problem but I have to get going to the student council room.

Y/n: Alright later I have to get going home anyways let's hangout sometime.

Sona: You wanna hangout with me ? Why ? I'm mostly the type of girl you wouldn't want to hang out with.

Y/n: The fuck ? You're awesome I assure you of that much.

Sona blushes before saying.

Sona: Thank you I hope to talk to you later as well.

I begin walking home as I smile to myself thinking how much fun this universe is gonna be, suddenly my ability to hear things far away kicks in as I hear some commotion happening from the church so I head over.