Love :A potion or illusion..?

Начните с самого начала

"It's wrong..."I pleaded in predicted fear of getting attached to him.

"It's not until you think it's indeed wrong..."he replied while keeping his lips again on mine.

My pebbled nipples brushed over his hardened chest.I felt embarrassed.He surely had realized it.

"Kiss me.. Princess.."he said said
with authority.

"I don't k..know how to kiss..."I confessed biting my bottom lip with
a shy smile.

"No problem I will teach you..."saying this he flipped our position and caged my both hands above my head.

His lips was sucking my both lips like there is no tomorrow and I like a stupid inexperienced gunner miserably trying to copy him.

I hate to admit but he was dominating me in every possible way.I wrapped my legs around his waist and the lioness inside me woke up . Flipping our position,I sat on his stomach taking hum aback by my real self.

I hardly sucked his lips literally chewing them .It was my first kiss and I wanted to make it a proper one.Minutes after minutes went on but I was not ready to leave his lips until we felt lack of breathing.

"Woah...I think you're a quick learner..."he chuckled wiping the blood drop from his lips by his thumb that was the result of my assault.

For some time I laid on his body listening to the sweetest music his heartbeats.

"Whats your name...?"I asked him.We shared an intimate moment yet I didn't know his name!

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat..."he replied.

Ahh how beautiful his name sounds.

"Who are you..just say the truth.."I asked him while my hands made random patterns on his chest.

"I won't hide anything from you as you are gonna find it sooner or later..."he chipped.After a short pause he spoke,"I used to work for the Russians .My dad was a trusted man of Vladislav Nikolaevich...the Russian mafia leader but soon after my dad's death he laid his lusty eyes upon my mother...one day he tried to ..to.."he choked "tried to molest her..it was too much for me to bear,I took out my gun and emptied the nine bullet in his filthy body.."

I rose up from his chest and looked at him.His eyes had tears in them clearly telling he had gone through a emotional breakdown that I could hardly understand as I never faced one in my life.

"Hey..I am sorry.."I caressed his cheeks with my fingers.

"It's okay..since then I am running away from them ,last night I too was hiding from them when I heard that they weren't there for me but for
your Dad..."he told a shocking piece of news.

I looked at him in shock.

"Is it true...?I asked him to confirm.My blood already started boiling think about someone wanted to kill my Daddy.I wish they were in front of me,I would tear their meat off their skeleton .

"It is...trust me .I tried to tell the same to your men..but see what they gave me in return.."he pointed at his bandaged body.

I looked down guiltily which quickly replaced by a blush when he kissed the tip of my nose.I pushed him and
got up from the bed straightening the creases of my shirt .

"Well if you don't know about me yet..then wait..you will learn about me very soon..."I answered with
the proud smirk.

"Then I must say..I would love to.."he smiled coyly.

My heart fluttered watching his cute yet handsome face with a blush.

"Be ready at evening . You'll get you clothes within an hour.."I said turning to the door.

"For what...?"he questioned.

"To meet Daddy..he will decide your destiny...sorry to say but he is the boss not Me..."I gave him an apologetic look and noticed his pale face.

"Don't need to exert your already wounded head..he won't eat you up unless you disclose your most daring stunt..."I laughed pointing at his swollen lips.

"Then I think I am not going to die soon..."he too laughed.

I gave him a flying kiss and came out of the room not before instructing my men to took care of His needs.

ReaChakravarti aesana0710
************************************
Theme: gangster girl and his boy.

Do vote and comment how you find Sandhir's second encounter.

What is he upto...guess until next part?

Don't worry it has a happy ending.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊