CHAPTER 4- HONEYMOON?

Thanks to Musical_wingsx for giving me such a beautiful cover. I loved it.
_____________________________
Third person's POV

Anika was still thinking about her outburst and shivaay's reaction she could'nt help but giggle. Afterall who could have thought the one who was scared of shivaay yesterday and today she shouted at him. But guilt washed in her. She did bad by talking to her husband like this. Her mother always thought her that husband are just like god we should worship them rather than disrespecting them. She thought to apologize him.

She quickly prepared dinner. Mom and dad were home.Everyone were seated on their respective chair. Shivaay was filling a glass of water and Anika was having her food.

Suddenly from nowhere Shivaay's mom said "So what you guys have thought next?"

"About what mom?" Shivaay asked like a dumb and Anika was confused as well.

"Idiot about my grandchildren" listening this shivaay choked amd anika turned a little shade of pink.

Shivaay's mom : "Don't tell me you have still not think about it"

Shivaay and Anika could feel the dissapointment and they definitly did'nt wanted to hurt mom and dad.

Shivaay quietly went towards anika and slid his hand on her waist "ofocurse mom we have planned our honeymoon" anika was shocked but soon composed herself and plastered a smile in front of them.

"That's great" shivaay's mom said happily.
Shivaay and Anika entered their room and was still thinking about their mom's words

Shivaay's POV
I was thinking about my words. God why did blurted those lines. Now untill amd unless we go for our "honeymoon" mom will not leave and I could'nt even deny her .

"What are we gonna do now?" Anika asked me.

OH GOD THIS GIRL

"Dance.You wanna join Mrs.Oberoi?" I said sarcastically

"I am sorry" she apologized.

There was a knock on the door. I sighed and opened it .

MOM,not again

"Shivaay Anika I have tickets of paris and your flight is of tomorrow so better pack your things" my eyes popped out.

WHAT THE HELL!!!

Anika's POV

"Shivaay Anika I have tickets of paris and your flight is of tomorrow so better pack your things"mom exclaimed

WHAT THE FALOODA

The holiday package ....I mean honeymoon package was of two weeks.

I saw Shivaay's face . He looked equally shocked.
I even found him glaring at me.

What did I do now? I was not the one who said "oh mom dont worry we have planned for our honeymoon" i mimicked him in my mind and then glared him back.

What does this man think of himself huh!

After many argument we had to agree. Hell two weeks with Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi god help me.
_____________________________

This gonna be more fun now. Shivika are going for their honeymoon finally!!!!!!

Thank you for voting and commenting in my previous chapter.

Have a great night/day ahead🤗