Part 7

"So?", Jackson raised his eyebrows at Stiles as he finally appeared at the field "living with Hale is the hell we imagined it would be, huh?"

"Totally", Stiles lied rolling his eyes "the dude's always in my face".

"Damn basketball guys", Scott huffed as he settled down next to his friends "Could you at least sleep the last nights?"

"Yeah, you know me", Stiles chuckled "I can sleep anywhere and anytime".

"True man", Scott laughed "I remember that one time when you fell asleep on a roller coaster".

"What? Really?", Jackson asked wide eyed "On a roller coaster? How do you fall asleep on a roller coaster?"

"I was just really tired man", Stiles shrugged.

"That's so crazy, dude", Jackson laughed just as coach walked up to them.

"Hey coach", Scott greeted the man.

"McCall", he nodded "remember that today you should have a training day. That means I expect you all to be on the lacrosse field in about ten minutes".

"Of course", Stiles nodded and already stood up to get his bag and headed to the field "are you coming guys?"

They headed there together and started trainig with the rest of the team. It was quite a hot day and they started sweating right as they started warming up. They still played the whole day.

"I bet those basketball jerks aren't even used to playing in this heat. They usually train in the gym and they have a climate there", Jackson huffed and the team nodded at him, agreeing with his point.

"I really gotta go take a shower now, see you later", Stiles excused himself and waved his friends goodbye.

After taking a shower he found Derek sitting on their bed and smiling at him.

"How was your day?", he asked and Stiles rolled his eyes and dropped down next to him.

"God I hated it", Stiles groaned "they tried to make you all so bad and I just wanted to stop them. I just wanted to yell at them and tell them that you are all people as well and just because you are playing basketball doesn't make you a bad person".

"That's really cute of you", Derek grinned at him.

"Don't call me cute", Stiles glared at him.

"But you are", Derek said as he moved in closer barely connecting their lips "should we continue what we started earlier?"

"We most definetly should", Stiles whispered and closed the last bit of distance between them.

The kiss grew more and more passionate with every passing second and Derek's hand sneaked at the hem of Stiles' shirt as Stiles' phone started ringing loudly.

"What an awful timing", Stiles groaned after pushing away from Derek and picking up his phone "Hey Dad, what's up?"

"Hey son, you sound out of breath. Have I reached you on the field?", his father asked him apologetically.

"No, don't worry I am only in our room", Stiles assured him.

"Are you and Scott sharing?", the sheriff asked "Tell him hi from me".

"Um... actually I am sharing with Derek, dad. I told you before I left", Stiles reminded him and watched Derek closely.

"Oh, how could I forget", his father played pretend "we also talked about  his ass".

"We are not talking about his ass, dad!", Stiles yelled and Derek looked at him kind of shocked and pointed a finger at himself silently asking if they were talking about him.

"I know you want to talk about his ass", Noah teased.

"Well he does have an amazing ass", Stiles winked at Derek "I will gather more information".

"Oh? I knew you would end up together!"

"What the heck dad?!"

"Hand me over to him!"

Stiles did as he was told and Derek lifted the phone to his ear slowly.

"Hello?"

"Hey Derek, it's me", Noah said.

"Hello sheriff", Derek said hesitantly.

"Look, just treat him good and we won't have any problems okay?", the sheriff stated friendly but with a certain undertone.

"I promise", Derek smiled and handed the phone back.

"What did he ask you?", Stiles raised a brow.

"He asked me to treat you good, how does he know?"

"Oh god, why is he like this?", Stiles asked rhethorically as he threw the phone between them.

"He is just watching out for you".

"No, he is keeping me from having fun".

"You mean like keep us from the hot sex we were about to have?"

"Were we really about to have sex?"

"Oh, um... I don't know. That was just a joke but like I wouldn't object...but if you don't.."

"Woah woah woah, I want to okay. Can we pick up where we left off or...?"

"You do know I am still on the phone right?", Noah's voice appeared from between them.

"What?!", they both exclaimed.

"Use protection!", Noah laughed.

"Oh god", Stiles groaned as he ended the call "please kill me now"

"I won't do that", Derek said.

Silence settled between them.

"I don't have any protection with me", Derek admit silently as he fidgeted with his fingers "I didn't think I would need it in camp".

"Me neither", Stiles blushed and willed himself to look at Derek "we can still make out tho, right?"

"Yeah", Derek smiled as Stiles had eased the tension between them.

"I am sorry that this got so awkward".

"It's okay really", Derek assured him "just tell me why have you been talking about my ass with your dad?"

"I thought you were hot like forever and I talk to my dad about everything"

"So he knows you are gay?", Derek asked and thought again "Wait are you even gay?"

"Yeah I am and yes he does".

"Do your teammates know?"

"Yeah they do", Stiles nodded proud"Scott even knows I was crushing on you"

"Oh wow. How did he handle that?"

"I told him I only liked you for your body"

"Do you...?", the question was quiet between them

"No, I don't", Stiles smiled at him.

"I am glad", Derek smiled right back.

"Yeah me too, because after this I am sure I won't be ready for sex in the next time. I will be busy hiding from my dad and not dying at dinner because I am sure it's all he is going to talk about in the next weeks".

"That's okay", Derek chuckled and pulled him closer "we won't rush anything. Maybe it was fate that your dad interrupted us so we wouldn't rush into something we didn't think through".

"Yeah maybe", Stiles shrugged "fate sucks sometimes".

Derek laughed and pulled him in to connect their lips again.