"Okay, that's good."

"Now love, I want them to see someone. Together." Them? Lena furrowed her brow. What did she mean?

"Honey, what do you mean, them?"

"B, Callie, and Kalissa."

"Kalissa was so young, though. Why would she still want to talk about it. And Brandon and Callie, they knew what was happening and feel more guilt about it, like the could've stopped it. How could this do anything. They won't talk."

"They might. You never know." Stef and Lena talked until their lunch breaks were over, and they went on with their days to tell their kids the news.

------------------------------------------------

"No way. I am not seeing a shrink." Callie yelled.

"Callie, you don't have to go all the time. But all three of you are going at least once." Brandon nodded in agreement with the idea.

"Fine. I'll go. Only if Callie goes." Callie face boiled with red, hot blood.

"Fine." Callie shot a glare to Brandon, while Kalissa just sat there, grinning at them.

"Good. Your appointment is Sunday, at 1:30 until 3:00." Callie began to drag Kalissa back to their room, until she realized something.

"Wait. You already made an appointment, before we said yes?" Stef nodded and smirked at Callie.

------------------------------------------------

"How are you all feeling today?" Dr. Markson asked, with a plastic smile planted on her face.

The three kids stayed silent. You could hear a pin drop in the room. Until, Brandon spoke up.

"Well if you want our honesty, we all feel like shit. We are only here because our moms made us come. So basically it's like we were forced here, to talk about something none of us want to even think about." Callie glanced over at Brandon, and let a small smile spread across her face.

"Well, some things are harder to talk about. But, when we talk about them, it makes it easier."

"Maybe we don't want to make it easier." Callie spat out.

"I want to." Kalissa softly spoke. She hadn't said a word the first 15 minutes that they were there.

"Yeah, I guess I do too." Brandon agreed. Callie hated it when he did that, but she went along with it.

"Let's do this differently. Brandon, your moms told me that Callie told you first, so, I'm going to into the corner with Kalissa and Brandon, you are gonna be me." The room shifted, as Brandon took Dr. Markson and Kalissa went into the corner. They started to act like they were making conversation, when Dr. Markson was listening the whole time.

"How long is Dani..gonna.." Callie questioned. Dr. Markson noticed, that their therapeutic method was just talking, and they didn't even notice that they were helping each other.

"My dad didn't tell me, yet." Callie nodded.

"I hate these places." Callie whispered.

"And hospitals." Callie was confused.

"What?"

"You told me you hate hospitals. That night that mom was shot."

"Oh. I guess I didn't remember." Callie smiled.

"It wasn't your fault you know. What happened with Dani. And your not gonna realize it yet, but you will. Trust me. We all will." The therapist listened to them helping each other, even while talking with Kalissa.

"It wasn't you fault either. What happened with Liam." Callie gulped and looked at the floor. A tear fell from her eye and landed on the carpet.

Brandon got out of the therapist's chair and wrapped Callie into a side hug, to comfort her. When, really, they both comforted each other.

------------------------------------------------

"You are awfully quiet tonight, B." Stef said as she moved her top hat to the next property on the Monopoly board. The whole family was sitting on the bed, playing on that Sunday evening.

Brandon looked up from the board. He shrugged his shoulders and rolled the dice. He moved his sneaker playing piece 6 spaces forward and the game continued.

"Did you guys like Dr. Markson?" Lena question as it was soon to be her turn.

"No." Callie said sternly, but quietly.

"And, why is that?" Stef chimed in.

"Because she's a shrink."

"I've seen a shrink before. It's not that bad. But it was also before we found out I had ADHD, so..." Jesus said, trying to bring up the mood, but all he got was glares from Brandon and Callie.

"I'm gonna head to bed if you don't mind?" Jude asked. He put his piece back into the box and headed for his room. Callie wondered why he decided to go to bed so early, so she excused herself to check on him.

She lightly tapped on the door, and headed over to his bed, and knelt beside it.

"Jude?" Jude flipped over so he was facing his sister.

"Is everything okay?" Callie asked with the cheery voice she used to help Jude think happier thoughts.

"I should be asking you the same, Callie."

"What do you mean?"

"I want my big sister back." Callie sighed, and signaled Jude to scoot over. She crawled into bed with him, and held him close, in a motherly way. She always did this when he had a bad dream, or a foster parent did something to keep him awake at night, or just when she needed him close to her. His face was buried in her chest and a single tear escaped Callie's eye.

"Jude I'm really sorry. I know, I say it too much, but I really am sorry. About everything. About all this Brandon crap, about having a new person move into the house, just all of it. Okay? I'm sorry and I wish I could take some of it back."

"Not Kalissa moving in. I like that part. She's ready nice." Callie laughed at her little brother.

"But, you know I love you right?" Jude nodded his head.

"Yeah, and I love you too."

"I love you more!" Callie teased.

"I love you most!" Jude exclaimed.

"Not possible." Callie whispered. It was a little thing they always did with their mom, and they carried their tradition, but it was more of a private thing.

About an hour later Jesus came into his room and found Callie in Jude bed, holding him for what seemed like dear life. Her hair was down and almost hanging off of the bed. Jesus didn't want to disturb them, and tell Callie to leave, and it didn't bother him. I mean, Callie was his sister. He crawled into bed, and let the night carry on.

A/N: HOW ABOUT THAT FINALE, GUYS? THE BRALLIE KISS, AND SOPHIA IN THE BATHROOM OMGF IM SO SCARED! And if any of you watched the aftershow, #twinning! I cannot wait until Christmas! How'd you like it? Long chapter for you I think! I really loved writing the Jude and Callie scene at the end, and the therapy scene!

Remember to READ, VOTE, & COMMENT!