CHAPTER 11: Double Trouble

A/N:

Hi! I'm back! Sorry for taking so long than you guys expected! Plus thanks for the 155+ views!

As you can see, some chapters have some PnF songs parody. So, fine! Thwart me or throw me rotten eggs or something like that if you think it's lame! Just don't throw rotten tomatoes, please! I hate those! (And I do admit that the chapters before are lame) But it's alright! There are NO PnF songs parody in this chapter so please put away those rotten tomatoes! I insist!

And there are only a few more chapters left to finish this story. Anyway I hope you guys can enjoy this chapter. And this is chapter is kinda long! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ;)

P.S. Unedited chapter

- Rainbow QE33 :)

~ *Recap* ~

"Well, don't just stand there!" Ferb shouted through the microphone. "Kiss her!"

Everyone whooped and cheered as Will shurged and get ready to kiss Jolin. After this kiss, it will be a happily ever after for the couple.

And they were getting closer, and closer, closer and...

*KABOOM!!!*

The couple immediately stopped their moves and everyone looked towards the source of the 'boom' sound.

"What the heck...!" Candace sheirked as she saw what just happened.

"Not good," Jolin mummured and seemed really worried. "At all."

~ · ~ · ~ · ~ · ~

CHAPTER 11: Double Trouble

"What. Is. That?" Phineas asked in shock.

"It's a... robot army?!" Stacy sheirked as it was a robot army. And they were terrorizing Danville! Future Danville to be exact.

Jolin bit her lip hard. This was definitely Doofenshmirtz's doing.

"Doofenshmirtz seems to be out of schedule," Sandra growled. "Now what?"

"Erm... run?" Candace said and everyone glared her a fuuny look. "What? I'm just saying."

"Whatever!" Phineas said. "That's what ordinary people do! We have to fight!"

"You sure, Phineas?" Jolin said with a serious expression on her face.

"Why are you asking that?" Phineas asked.

"One," Jolin explained. "Like Sandra just said, Doofenshmirtz was out of schedule, and that was suspicious. And two, according to my experience, Doofenshmirtz won't do such thing without any reason, even the father came. This makes thing more fishy."

"So..."

"It may be a trap," Jolin nodded.

"What should we do then?" Isabella asked.

Without wasting a second, Jolin ordered in a serious expression,

"Okay Phineas. You, Ferb, and both Agent Ps must find a way to fight and destroy the robots before they could destroy Danville. Sandra and I will sneak into Doofenshmirtz Evil Incoperated to investigate."

"What about us?" Candace asked for her, Stacy and Isabella.

"You girls must stay inside the house," Jolin argued and turned to Will. "Will, can you stay with them? You know, for safety."