CHAPTER 10: A Happily Ever After???

~ * Recap * ~

"Express his love to her, huh?" Phineas said as he rubbed his chin (if he had one). "Sandra, what does Jolin likes?"

"Erm... Will, animals, music and stuff..." Sandra listed out.

"Will and music... Hey, that's it! I know what else we'll do today!" Phineas said.

"Me?" Will had mistaken that Phineas said 'Will' not 'we'll'.

"No, all of us," Phineas said. "And we'll do it at the backyard!"

~ · ~ · ~ · ~ · ~

CHAPTER 10: A Happily Ever After???

"Music?"

"Check."

"Will's ready?"

"Check."

"Slide show?"

"Check."

"Perry?"

"Check."

"Jolin's still looking for Perry and had no idea that we're making a surprise..."

"PHINEAASSS!!!"

"Oh, sorry Isabella," Phineas replied awkwardly. "Just wanna check these stuff all over."

"Well duh! You had checked these stuff all over... twice!" Isabella said impatiently.

"I just don't wanna dissapoint the future couples," Phineas explained.

"The future couples? Yeah right," Isabella rolled her eyes, and she was screaming something in her mind really loud.

Future couples, huh? What about OUR COUPLE?! And in our couple, I mean YOU AND ME Phineas! I've been loving you for so long, Phineas! Why you didn't know at all? WHY??? Or you do but you didn't care about it?! Because you didn't love me at all?! HUH??? Well if you don't just tell me! At least I don't need to be lovestruck with you anymore!!! Isabella's mind raged with anger, and she was gonna blow! And...

"Isabella? Isabella!" Someone snapped.

"H-Huh?" Isabella shook her head and blinked her eyes. It was Phineas.

"Are you okay?" Phineas asked with concern.

Isabella stunned for a while and said, "Yeah I'm fine."

"Are you sure Izzy?" Phineas pat her shoulder.

"Erm... yep," Isabella nodded slowly. Did he just called me 'Izzy'? But...

"Alright guys! Chop-chop!" Phineas' voice interupted her train of thoughts. "Is the slide show ready, Pinky?"

Pinky gave him a thumbs up, as he typed something on the PC and pressed 'Enter'. The big screen then lighten up and there were three bold words appeared on the screen... they were 'Gitchee Gitchee Goo!' (actually there were two screens but combined together into a big screen, so this big screen can put two pictures in the same time).

A big stage was put on Jolin's backyard, and on the stage was really noisy. Candace and Stacy were standing at the right corner of the stage, practicing their vocals. Ferb was adjusting the instruments and the speakers, while Perry (he sneaked out from Jolin's room without her noticing and was turned back to normal) was warming up with the bass guitar. And Will seemed nervous as he was practicing his electric guitar.

"Erm... Phineas?"

"Huh?" Phineas turned to Will as he was also practicing the guitar just now.

"Do you think that Jo will like this?"