Though, you probably knew that by now, because you probably have this heard this story before.

Well.....

It's not quite the same.

Out of all the universes and parallel worlds where you have heard it before, this one is one of the unhappy ones.

Because........as it's well known.......that sometimes there are no happy endings.

There he was, living his miserable and lonely life of being bullied, ridiculed, beaten, and laughed at for his dream that he refused to give up no matter what his circumstance was. Every bruise, burn, and scar proved that. Doesn't mean it was easy. Of course it wasn't. He knew that.

His only relief being his sweet mother, who would always show true love when he needed it most. Even still, in a softer way, she gave up on him too. Only being able to cry and hug Izuku chanting 'I'm sorry' over and over again that fateful day, but yet she still held a belief that he could do it. She would back him up on anything he decided to do, no matter how worried she was probably going to get.

Even so, with his mom being his only relief; he never thought it was truly enough. The relief from the torment. Especially in the bullying times. Those times he'd wish, more than anything to have a quirk. When he so desperate for the pain to just.......stop.

Go away.

Just stop. To make them go away. All the meanies to go way.

Go away.

For everything bad happening to him. Teachers. Other kids. Kacchan. Insults. Beatings. All of it and all of them to just leave him alone!

Go away!

All of it! All of it! All of it!

Just Go. Away! GO AWAY!

Then one day, in a middle of a bully session after school.

He was seven years old when the universe had answered his plea.......

His quirk manifested.

As Bakugou and gang stalked towards his curled up form on the ground to give him another beating, a sudden pulse of energy shot out from his body and blasted his oppressors ten feet backward, knocking them off thier feet. They landed on the hard ground with a thud, knocking them unconscious. Although the blasts' effects got to them before the ground did.

When Izuku looked up and saw the fallen boys, he felt a wave of panic and relief at the same time. He timidly went to check for pulses like his mom taught him and then ran home as fast as he could. Afraid he would get in trouble with whoever might of seen it. What was that feeling? That surge of energy that came from his mind? He didn't know for sure, but what he did know......was that the finally got a quirk.

His very own quirk.

His.

As he ran he couldn't help but to feel a flood of happiness over take him, because now everything would better . He'd finally get respect from his fellow students( except the ones he just accidentally hurt now) and teachers.

In the next two days afterwards, he was having trouble activating his quirk, so he kept it a secret from everyone, including his mom, until he could properly perform it as proof. Luckily, Kacchan and the others were ok. They were found and taken to hospital, they don't remember excatly what happened only that they thought one of them lost control of thier powers which caused them to get knocked out. So he and his mom were safe from getting in trouble.

Three more days of attempts and still nothing.

Finally, during one of his practice sessions in the park, he was able to move a soda can in the air for about a minute. Unfortunately Katsuki happened to be in the area for whatever reason and spotted him at that excat moment.